Chapter 3

Pomni = hi

Jax = hi

Gangle = hi

Kinger = hi

Zooble = hi

Cain = hi

Ragatha = hi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jax's POV:

"Jax!!"

I can hear people calling me so when I open my eyes everyone is huddled around me. I adjust my eyes to the light because it's like I was asleep for 10,000 years... This is embarrassing. 5 people all just surrounding you while you're in such weak shape. Ugh.

"Jax are you okay!?"
"What happened to you?"
"AAAHHHHH-"

I can make out a couple of voices, like Ragatha and definitely Kinger.

"I'm fine guys" I say almost as if nothing happened.

Just to position myself back down because of the pain in my leg.

Pain?

Pain in my leg? When did we feel pain in the circus? More importantly, Where the f[&%#@]k is Cain!?

"Jax? Earth to Jax!"

3rd Person:

Jax finally fully woke up and looked at everyone as they asked him what happened.

"A weird creature just appeared in front of me and it attacked me!", explained Jax, "Gotta say, it looked like a zombie..."

"W-w-well is your leg doing okay? It looks severe!" Spluttered Gangle.
"For real" Joined Zooble.
"Zombie? I think I saw something similar in the earlier activity" Said Kinger.
"What?- Where--"
"Can you guys just shut up and help me with this VERY painful wound right now??" Interrupted Jax.
"Sorry!!"

..

..

Time skip to almost the end of the day

..
..

Everyone helped Jax and patched up his leg with makeshift Bandages. Turns out the wound had slowly glitched away from time to time, probably about every 1 hour to show the healing process. A very quick one though.

Cain showed up suddenly with everyone chatting at the table.

"TIME FOR THE WINNER'S DESSERT!!!" Shouted Cain as he put up a floating table with lots of different dessert options.

"No! What's going on!?" Shouted Jax.

"THE DESSERT PICKING! MY, DON'T YOU REMEMBER JAX?"

"We remember, But what the hell are zombies doing in a 'child-friendly' game!?"
"Yeah they almost killed Jax..." Said Gangle quietly.

Cain just stared and then finally broke the silence,
"Oh no..."