𝗔𝟮| 𝗩𝗜

St. Mungos

𓆩 𓆩 𓆩 𓆩♡𓆪 𓆪 𓆪 𓆪

𓆩 𓆩 𓆩 𓆩♡𓆪 𓆪 𓆪 𓆪

Sitting in peace in her English Manor, Aurélie hadn't been expecting anything dramatic to happen. She should have known better, it seemed that dramatics always happened in the wizarding world but having Bill Weasley appear close to midnight in a panicked state wasn't on her list. Aurélie wasn't alone, for Katana had joined her in the commotion.

"Bill, what's wrong?" Aurélie questioned in concern.

"My father was attacked, he's at St. Mungos with Céleste, can you come with me please? I don't want to go alone." Bill asked Aurélie desperately.

Knowing what it's like seeing your father in hospital, potentially dying, Aurélie agreed. In haste, she took her coat from its place, grabbed her wand and slipped on some shoes. With a familiar crack, she disapparated with Bill to St. Mungos.

She knew that she had to comfort him in the best way she could, she had no idea what he was feeling right now but she knew it was important to be there. They had arrived before anyone else and the tension was dense as they waited impatiently for Bill's mum and siblings.

"Oh Aurélie! I didn't expect you to be here." said Molly, scanning Aurélie's face.

"Bill came to me last night and asked me to come with him, I of course agreed, I know what it's like seeing your father in hospital and not knowing how he is ok, so I came immediately to support Bill." explained Aurélie honestly,

Molly looked surprised then saw Aurélie was still in her pyjamas and then looked quite relieved that Bill wasn't alone. Aurelie was rarely seen without being presentable, something that had been ingrained in her since childhood.

"Well thank you Aurelie. As we are here now, you and Bill can head home and rest. We will keep you updated." insisted Molly.

"Thank you, Molly. I hope you get better, Arthur." said Aurélie.

She gave Arthur a gentle hand on the shoulder to avoid aggravating his injuries and made her way back to Bill, giving a hug to Molly and they both said goodbye to everyone else.

"Thank you for coming with me Elie." Bill offered a small smile as they left St. Mungos.

"Of course. I couldn't let you go alone. It's important to be with your father when something like this happens. If you ever need help, don't be afraid to come to me, I'll always be there for you." insisted Aurélie her French accent voiced with tiredness but seriousness as well.

For a moment, there was a brief moment of silence as they walked. Then, with concern lacing her voice, Aurélie spoke.

"Do you want to stay with me as our manor is closed to St. Mungos?" Aurélie asked Bill, he nodded and they disapparated to the manor.

"Hello, dears. Is Arthur ok?" Katana asked.

"He's stable at the moment, it's alright if Bill stays here for a bit?" Aurélie asked her mother softly.

"Of course it is!" Katana replied quickly. "How are you Bill, Eli? Want some food?"

"I think we just want to sleep but thank you," Aurélie returned kindly.

Katana gave her a kind but concerned smile, kissing her on the cheek. Aurélie was clearly exhausted and Katana wasn't going to get in the way of letting her sleep, the same went for Bill.

Aurélie led Bill through the Manor and towards one of the spare rooms so he could have a little privacy and sleep. It had been a stressful time for him and the young French woman didn't want to intrude.

"Wait, Ellie, can you stay?" Bill questioned softly, grabbing her hands.

"Of course, I will," Aurélie smiled, allowing Bill to lead her into the room.

There was a comfortable silence as Aurélie lay next to Bill on the bed. His breathing had evened out more than it had while they were at the hospital and Aurélie found her eyes getting heavier as the time ticked away.

No matter what happened, she felt like it was her duty to look after Bill and make sure he didn't have to endure anything like this alone. He had siblings around him, of course, but sometimes it wasn't what you needed. Sometimes, having an outsider was helpful to.

Aurélie didn't care what she was considered as, she just wanted to be helpful and in the dead of night, with her head on Bill's shoulder, the Weasley could confirm Aurélie was as helpful as she could of be. Even more, she was perfect.

Perfect indeed.

A/NShort chapter and sorry for the wait! I've finally finished my main project, I have two weeks off then have to go in for a bit to plan for our end of year show but I'm trying to get an update or two out every week!

A/N
Short chapter and sorry for the wait! I've finally finished my main project, I have two weeks off then have to go in for a bit to plan for our end of year show but I'm trying to get an update or two out every week!

Also, Thanks SuspiciouslySav for helping me with this chapter!

{21/5/2024}