Hanami

Pov In train station:

After Gojo threw both Hanami and Jogo Around the train station. Hanmai had the genius idea of dismissing the domain Application and start using it's technique.

Hanami: "so his earlier declaration was just misdirection?

"He's also stopped using his Limitless technique!" As Jogo painfully was thrown next to her.

Jogo: No!. As he ran in the crow to try to not get hit by Gojo punches.

"He's has given up on adjusting his Technique. And started focusing on compact attacks using cursed energy manipulation in this space that's filling up with humans? As Hanami stopped using Domain application and started using it's cursed technique.

Gojo:

Jogo looked horrified at his friend dumb life decision and yelled

Jogo: DON'T DISABLE THE DOMAIN APPLICATION HANMAI!

Gojo jumped straight at Hanmai and grabbed both of her branches that were in the place of her eyes.

Gojo: this is where you're weak, Right?

As Hanami didn't move and was it was horrified and regretted every decision in it's life.

As Gojo pulled branches from her eyes making the disaster spirit scream.

Hanmai: AAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!

Gojo: I knew it. You can't use domain applications and your innate technique at the same time.

Jogo watched horrified as he was remained safe because he used his domain applications to protect him (even though that didn't really stop Gojo from beating his ass)

Choso used his piecing blood technique to hit Gojo. But Gojo has updated his infinity to block any type of blood from ever touching him. after what he saw one of his crazy fangirls do to his one of his small figures.

Choso: Tsk.

Gojo glared at Choso as he was reminded him of that horrible memory.

Jogo and Hanami used this moment to surprise attack Gojo.

As the light of the train station went off as everything went dark for moment.

Gojo: Are you sure about this?

Jogo and Hanmai: Grk

As it was revealed that their surprise attack failed. Not even touching Gojo as his infinity barrier blocked both of their attacks.

Gojo: The more you try to neutralize my technique with your domain application.

Both Jogo and Hanmai kept their fists at the barrier trying to get though it. As they let him monologue