Episode 2: Red Archer

---TWO DAYS AGO---

'What the hell is going on? Why the hell is Sakura here? Shouldn't she be with the Matos?'

I have just gotten summoned. The room is a mess because of it. But that's not the point. The point is that Sakura is standing before me, but from what I remember, she's not supposed to be here. The door to the basement bursts open. And out comes Rin Tohsaka, a panicked look on her face.

Rin: "Sakura, are you alright! What happened!" She hadn't noticed me yet.

Sakura: "I-I'm alright, Rin. but w-who is that? Did your summoning mess up?"

Rin then looked to me for a few moments. Then her face went from worry to hyped.

Rin: "I I did it. I did it! I summoned the saber servant!"

Red: "Archer." She looks confused.

Rin: "E-Excuse me?" I repeated that I'm an Archer, not a saber. "N-No, impossible. I summoned you at mi-" then she remembered something. "Argh, I  forgot that the clocks changed!!"

She looks about ready to pull her hair out. Luckily, Sakura manages to calm her down.

Rin: "So, what hero are you?"

Archer: "Sorry, but it seems that the grail hasn't aloud me to remember. Everything is a little foggy in my head."

Rin: "Great, so not only did I summon an archer, but he has dementia. Fucking lovely. Know what, fuck this, I'm going to sleep. Sakura, you should also get some sleep. Also, Archer, be useful and clean up your mess."

Rin then left upstairs to presumably her room. Leaving Sakura and me alone. She turned to me.

Sakura: "Do you need help?"

Archer: "Thanks, but I'll be fine on my own. Like master said, you should probably get some rest."

Sakura: "O-Oh ummm, okay, good night then A-Archer."

She then left up the flight of stairs, leaving me to my thoughts.

Perhaps she was never taken by the Matos this time around, or something like that? Perhaps I should think about that later, for now I gotta figure out how I'm going to clean this mess up.

---TIME SHIFT: PRESENT---

(Here's a video of the fight because I'm tired of writing fights that go exactly like they do in the animes.)

Lancer: "Who's there!?"

I briefly see a boy with red hair zip away from the school. Then Lancer dashed after him.

Rin: "Why was someone at the school!Archer stop Lancer from attacking them!"

Archer: "Right."

I go into my astural form and run to where Lancer ran off to.

When I get there, I see the red-haired boy dogging Lancer's attacks and actually hit him. To say that I'm impressed is an understatement. A human capable of not only dogging a servant's attacks but hitting one is quite an accomplishment.

Lancer quickly recovered and went for another stab, so I intervened.

Archer: "GO!"

I tell the red head. Then he nodded and vanished. Now I gotta focus on the fight.

Archer: "You thought you could escape from our fight that easily? I should be insulted, but it's typical for a Lancer like you, Cu Chulainn."

Cu: "How the hell - you know what, whatever, if you want to die first, (smirks) then be my guess."

Our weapons unlock, and quickly, we slash and stab at one another. Dogging and parrying each attack we throw. Cu then breaks the cycle by dashing into the city.

Archer: {Master, Lancer is running into the city. Do you wish for me to continue to pursue?}

Rin: {Come get me, we'll continue once you do.}

---POV: SHIROU---

I stood in front of my new servant. Her appearance was similar to a dark knight. A black blade in her hands, corrupt energy radiates from her being. Just what did I summon.

Saber: "Again, I ask of you, are you my Master? Do not keep me waiting."

Shirou: "Yes, I am your master. Shirou Emiya, and you are..."

Saber: "I am the saber class servant, Artoria Pendragon. And it seems I have a competent master. Good, I'd settle for no less."

Shirou: "That's cool and all, but one small problem, Lancer is on my ass right now. You mind dealing with him? Or are you too privileged to do so?"

Saber glared briefly before nodding. She grabbed her sword, pulled it out of the ground, and disappeared into her astural form. A sigh escapes my lips.

Shirou: "I'd probably work better with an assassin, but whatever. This'll have to do if I want to win."

I should probably follow Saber just in case some third party gets involved.