Untitled Part 1

I'm a writer.

"That's great! So, what do you write?"

I mostly something with a 'realistic'  theme.

"What medium do you usually use? On the internet or basic pen on paper?"

I usually write in real life more.

No, not non-fiction or any other genre you're thinking of. And only write fiction on occasion,  so it can't be that either.

to me, life is like a novel. And if I had to pick out some tags for it, it'd be 'slice-of-life' and 'psychological'.

If you think about it as someone who actually cares, and have empathy, you would be thinking, "That must suck as a character to have the psychological tag in your story" if you were to think about the me as an actual person, or not care at all since it's none of your business. Such a view can only come from someone delusional, after all.

If you think of it as a reader who contemplated on reading the book for a long time... You probably like the idea of reading a good story with the psychological tag as a whole. The main character is self-aware too! That's bound to be a hidden gem worth re-reading if pulled off correctly.

but what if you read with both perspectives?

I have a shitty life, and not everyone can give me the support ask for as if it's my only lifeline. I know that much. And I'm not the smartest person either, not like I bother to know more.

I have thought of many illogical fantasies to escape my own predicament like reincarnation, try out the "Alice in Wonderland" scenario (albeit forcefully), vanish into thin air, fake death, runaway, make a fake identity, you-know-what.

I feel contradictory as my actions betray my feelings, but it still feels like 'me' nonetheless. Many parts of me, conflicted yet in peace, make decisions with a flip of a coin on which part will take over.

So what would one decide to do as a writer when escaping reality through a mere paper and pen doesn't work out?

use a different medium.

Why be worried about resorting to death as a peaceful solution, when you can take advantage of life itself, and laugh in front of adversity?

"hey, hey. I sounded totally cool just now, right?!"

Why worry about boredom, when you can use comical filler as entertainment?

"Huh? It's not that complicated! I'm the best, after all~."

If I can't decide on which part of me is the real me, they can all be the true me.

"What do you mean by, 'that was very sly of you to act as the victim?' I am the victim... hehe~!"

If my intellect is low, maximise anything I can get motivated on. If they see weakness that doesn't go the way I want this 'me' to be, cover it up. If anybody questions it, leave vague answers to prevent spoilers and draw in readers. If people ask if I'm okay, analyse the situation thorough before deciding which 'me' I want to read about in this situation.

If god created this world, that means that it's technically the author of this wonderful book, or even beyond that, right?

If it's true, who says I can't do the same? A mere character can obtain a 'soul' if they control their own actions more than the writer themselves, right?

​🇼​​🇭​​🇴​❜​🇸​ ​🇼​​🇷​​🇮​​🇹​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​ ​🇲​​🇾​ ​🇸​​🇹​​🇴​​🇷​​🇾​? ¿ɹǝʇɔɐɹɐɥƆ ǝɥʇ ɹo 'ɹoɥʇn∀ ǝɥ⊥ ?