Untitled Part 2

What makes a hero?

Some people may say it's a fairy-tale. The concept of a man in a cape, saving people out of pure good will for children to learn the concept of morals. But it's an broad topic that depends more on different perspectives.

You, who have been falling endlessly in a void for as long as your foggy memories can remember, had already abandoned such an naïve concept. Unity seems to be a joke and kindness being a lie to get things done quicker in life where the foolish get trampled over, and the kind get robbed by others.

However... The child has been resilient since the day it was brought into the world.

When you stare into your own reflection, you see nothing but void,  no spark to be seen.

...

What, you think there's all there was to it?

It's dull, but the base colour still exists. it's practically impossible to have, 'no colour', you know?

Hm. When was the last time you enjoyed the moment even briefly?

You want to obtain something you desire and think that you won't get to have it no matter what? Work hard. If you're greedy, put in the effort.

So what if you don't feel like doing anything? Work hard so that the reward will be 'doing nothing', and don't do things you 'have to do' even if it's fine if you don't. It's annoying unless you're just complaining about reading a simple sentence.

These words won't feel like much at first, but when you witness a spark for the first time in eternity, it's hard to pass up doing something. Even subconsciously.

Now what was the last thing you seriously thought of doing in the future again?

.

.

.

Eh?

A hero?

Haha, this must be from when you were a child, right?

No wonder, it's quite childish and cute.

But it's not a bad thought.

If you're aiming to be a hero, you've got to choose what type of hero you'll be.

If you want to save lives, you can choose a job that involves exactly that. Then again, if you don't want that, you can always help even without such a job.

You can be an inspiration to others as well.

So what if you are a dull void? Once there's a star, that's what changes everything from this point onwards.

You were dazed by that spark, weren't you? Even if it wasn't anything special, it had its own beauty, did it not?

If so, make it shine even brighter. No- collect even more stars! Dazzling and captivating stars, scattering across the dark base and effortlessly being beautiful no matter what. That change is what makes it special as well.

Even if they change over time, they're still dazzling as long as you admire their light.

Maybe if you show your stars to others, and light up the same way in their eyes, you'd be flying instead of falling.

So...

˜"*°•Turn your dull world into a Starry Sky, and make a decision you know you won't regret.•°*"˜