A year ago

A\N: This is another tragic/romance Willicia because I've not done one in a while that isn't for Fluff and comfort. This is set on the 1 year anniversary of Will's death. 

TGWTGWTGWTGWTGWTGWTGWTGWTGWTGWTGW

A year ago today.

It was a year ago today that it happened.

It was a year ago today that gunshots were discharged from a gun wielded by Jeffery Grant.

It was a year ago today that he was shot three times: once in the stomach, once in the shoulder, and once in his neck, the kill shot. 

It was a year ago today that he died on the courtroom floor. 

It was a year ago today that she was told that he was dead.

It was a year ago today she lost the love of her life in a courthouse shooting. 

It was a year ago today she had her heart ripped out of her chest by three words spoken to her by her former best friend. Will is dead. 

It was a year ago today she drove to Lockhart/Gardner and cried with Diane Lockhart. 

It was a year ago today she was told by Diane that he loved her. 

It was a year ago today all the life was sucked out of her. 

It was a year ago today she stopped caring about her husband. 

It was a year ago today she stopped fighting. 

It was a year ago today he died still angry and betrayed by what she had done.

She grieved, she mourned his loss, she accepted the fact that he was dead, and was never coming back, she accepted that he would eternally be angry at her for betraying him and Diane, not that she blamed him for never forgiving her. 

It was a year ago today he had died with her name on his lips as he died.

TGWTGWTGWTGWTGWTGWTGWTGWTGWTGWTGW

A\N: This is a Willicia drabble because I can't think of anything to write at the moment. I'm on 7x18 and oh my god, it's really good, I'm loving Alicia and Jason and that she FINALLY told Peter she wanted a divorce. 

I should have longer Willicia oneshots by the end of the week, enjoy Angels.