chapter 7 - premika 💌

It was dinner time and we all were present in the hall. All except her. Did I misinterpreted her to be one of the best friends? As I was busy thinking about her I didn't notice Advay approach me.

"I'm glad you are here this early bhai." I couldn't help but smile at his gratefulness. Advay has always been the silent one but his gestured speak alot. He's always been judged by everyone for his silent and closed nature but we have been close because of our similar age.

"Ofcourse." Was the only thing I could come up with. I'm not very great at expressing myself but I surely love my family and siblings.

We talked for a while and Ishaan took him for sometime. I was again lost in the thoughts of her when I felt a gaze on my back. I looked around to see her entering the hall, her face clearly depicted that she was mesmerized by the beauty of the hall. She had worn this pink chikan kurti and jhumke. Her hair again in a low loose bun which complimented her even more. Her face had this radiant glow which was just alluring. My eyes were blessed to see such a beauty.

"Kisko dekh rahe ho bhai?" Vivaan asked me as I came out of my thoughts. fuck did he see me staring at her. He wouldn't stop teasing me.

"Kisiko nhi" i said in my cold tone.

"Par aap kisi ko toh dekh rhe thhe" he smirked and continued "maybe the girl in the pink chikan kurta." I couldn't see my way out. Fuck well he did see me.

"Kaun pink chikan wali?" I acted as if I didn't know but much to my luck, Vivaan wasn't a naive. He smirked and went away.

I looked around, my eyes trying to find her. After a few minutes I finally saw her sitting with Esha and her family. One of Esha's friend inaaya approached the stage and said a few lines. I couldn't care less, my gaze was on my angel. She was a beauty.

She laughed along with everyone. Her smile ufff. Hayee main marjaavan. I was captivated by the way her eyes crinkle at the corners when she smiles, as if each wrinkle holds a secret only I can decipher. Her lips curve upward, radiating warmth and sincerity, inviting me into a world where worries cease to exist. Her smile lights up the room, making me forget about everything else as I become lost in its beauty. Am i falling love?

No that can't happen. I can never love anyone! Neither can anybody love me.
She won't certainly. Main usey firse ni bacha Paya toh?

"bhaiiiii" i came out of my thoughts yet again to see all of my siblings grinning at me. Including Advay.
Is it that obvious?

"Kisey dekh rhe thhe bhai?" Myrah and Ishaan practically shouted. Damn these people.

"Rehendo, bhai nhi batayengey. Maine bhi pucha tha. Ab toh main seedhe apni hone wali bhabhi se baat karke unhi ko bhai ki kartoot bataunga" Vivaan smirked as he said this. He's so dead.

"You won't do no such thing." I made my voice stern but well Vivaan is Vivaan.

"Oh jaise main darr gya. Main bilkul krunga. Bhabhi ko bhi pata chlna chahiye na ki bhai kaise creep hain."
oh his audacity.

"If you do such thing, beware of me." I said sounding dangerous to which he just smirked. This guy and my luck both are just...

Vivaan, Ishaan and myrah left leaving me with Advay. As we talked about business, it was a little while later I saw Vivaan talking to her. OH THAT FUCKER IS DEAD. As I was shooting daggers and glares at him, he said something to my angel and she looked back at me. fuck she's looking at me. Vivaan tu toh gyo.

I made my way towards them and fuck i was so close to her. I could see how she had such beautiful hazel eyes. Those lips that i was dying to devour. She was a beauty and i was captivated by her.
"Hi, I hope my brother didn't trouble you. He's a bit of a nuisance so please excuse him" I said sounding decent as much as possible because I know vivaan must've told her everything. My luck is just well commendable.

To my surprise she just said "No, he wasn't a nuisance In fact he was telling me quite interesting things. Though we did exchange some sarcastic comments on the food but it's fine. Thank you for your concern." Okay?! I guess?I wonder what 'interesting' thing he was talking about. Since I felt it was my cue to leave i simply ended by saying "Great then, I'll now leave." Planning a perfect murder for my dear brother, I came out of the hall. I wasn't much hungry and I needed to fucking concentrate on my work.

🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝
Rehaan is pyara na?