Chapter 41.

I asked him for Love

He gave me his heart.

"Ciel please" I muttered breathlessly.

"Please what my pretty monster?" He arches his eyebrow and grins.

I took the hint and whispered "Fuck me Ciel."

Ciel's hands came on my ass, sliding to my thighsholding me in place so I’d stop wiggling.

His fingers again pressed against my clit.

I didn’t stop moving.
Couldn’t.
I did it more.

Ciel remained calm and still, watching me with musement in his eyes.

I opened my mouth, he skimmed his lips across mine, saying harshly, “Fucking paradise"

We only inhaled each other’s exhales for a second.

I kissed the cut I’d made on his bottom lip when we went lakeside days ago. The action flooded the room with my silent apology, eliciting a noise in his throat that reeked of displeasure, but the feeling swelling inside compelled me to continue.

I dragged my lips to kiss the corner of his mouth, then the thin scar, which I softly drew my tongue across.

With a rough sound, he gripped my chin and angled my head back so I met his eyes. “I thought you had reservations about kissing me.”

A grin followed it's way on my lips, "Probably a lie."

He chuckled, "Beautiful one"

Two heartbeats passed, his eyes darkened and darkness completely took over his blue iris.

I exhaled when he slid a thumb across my cheek, and a satisfied, villainous look so akin to him touched his lips "Don't worry my pretty monster, I will take care of you"

My skin was so sensitive it hummed. The roughness of his palm worked a tremble through me. I was burning everywhere.

I sighed, my fingers curling into fists in his hairs, when he sucked a nipple into his mouth.

Pleasure tingled me, compelling me to raise my hips to meet his erection. With a scrape of his teeth, he pulled back, leaving the tips of my breasts tight and aching.

With a half-lidded gaze, I watched him lift my legs, then gripped the undersides of my thighs and edged them back toward my stomach.

A flush consumed me at how exposed I was, but the warmth of his stare on my pussy, like he wasn’t sure what to do with it first, swelled a raw ache inside.

Ciel dropped my other leg, gripped my face, and forced my gaze to meet his. “This is mine." He punctuated the harsh words by thrusting his fingers inside of me.
My eyes rolled back, stars flying. Pleasure licked at my veins.