YOU BELONG TO ME

Your heart pounded in your chest, what was even happening?

Your hands were tied and so where your legs in the midst of other enslaved women.

You couldn't keep track of the time, but you knew you've been enslaved for about a year.

Women enslaved were usually sold to brothels or as servants to new masters.

You stared at the the tall white haired man who was talking to one of the slave masters.

Suddenly the white haired man pointed at you, your eyes widened in fear and your heartbeat increased.

The white haired man nodded and the slave master came up to you and cut the ropes binding your hands and legs.

You felt your hands and looked at the white haired man, what was he gonna do now?

***

You walked beside the tall white haired man in silence.

Something in you always wanted to be free from your prison, but not by being bought like some cheap commodity.

"You smell and look horrible," The man suddenly spoke, his voice was deep and soothing "My wives will help clean you up when we get home."

Wives? What did he mean by that? You wanted to ask but who were you to question his authority.

***

When the both of you finally got home a beautiful girl ran up to your new master crying.

"Wahh! Lord Tengen," The girl cried "Makio has been bullying me again."

The man, Tengen looked a bit embarrassed before saying in a calm voice, he held up her chin "Suma," he wiped her tears "You need to learn to calm down, and anyways we have a guest."

The girl, Suma suddenly turned to you and abruptly cried out again.

"Lord Tengen! Did you find a prettier girl to replace me," she held unto him crying "is it because I'm worthless!"

"You're acting very not flamboyant right now Suma!" Lord Tengen yelled in frustration and Suma cried louder.

***

You finally met the other two wives, Makio and Hinatsuru.

They all helped you wash your hair and body before dressing you in a kimono and obi.

Makio helped your tie your in braids and put few hair accessories on it.

You were still confused by the whole situation and didn't speak a word.

When they were done they left you alone in a room, leaving you alone to your own thoughts.

'was I bought to become a slave? No! That doesn't look like it.' You thought.

Suddenly Lord Tengen came in and your heartbeat raced again in fear.

Ba-dum Ba-dum Ba-dum

Lord Tengen sat on a Zaisu opposite you and stared at you intensely.

Your heartbeat was so loud you bet you could hear it.

"Don't worry I won't touch you," Tengen said relieving your worries a little "You're here because I felt pity for you and felt a beauty like you shouldn't get wasted over there."

You couldn't meet his gaze, your eyes darted everywhere except his eyes.

Suddenly Tengen held your face and made him look at him.

"Did you hear what I said?" Tengen asked.

You shook your head barely because of how tight his grip was to your face.

"I said from now on you'd be my forth wife," Tengen said "You belong to me."

***

Authors note: don't judge me so harshly, this is my first fanfic☺️🤭 I kind of struggled to write the first impression y/n had on Tengen cos people are different but I hope you liked it.