Forbidden Love

Lucifer was beaming in Heaven after he met up with Lilith for the second time.

They met again at the river bank, feeding his duckies once more as they talked. Nothing sexual happened that time, and he didn't mind it. They just enjoyed each other's company. Ironic, considering the first time they met, they were all over each other.

This last time, though, their conversation was cut short when Adam came bursting through the underbrush looking for Lilith.

Luckily, Lucifer was able to change into a snake just in time. He almost broke his form when Adam yanked Lilith away, but she smacked him and held her ground. It was his first time seeing the first husband and wife interact with one another, and oh boy, were they toxic.

How on earth were they created the same way but have come out so differently? Heaven really missed the mark on that one. He slithered away when their shouting got progressively louder.

Now, he flew through Heaven with a giant smile on his face. Was Lucifer in love? Other angels began to notice his cheery demeanor, and rumors began to swirl around heaven like wildfire.

Was he up to no good? Was he actually in love? Or had he just lost his mind? They all pondered these theories about him.

Even Sera had asked him if something happened to cause his elated mood.

He couldn't help himself. "I've met someone, Sera. And I think we're becoming very close to each other."

Sera smiled, sensing he was being truthful for once and not a sarcastic asshole. "That's wonderful, Lucifer. I'm happy for you. I hope everything works out for the two of you in the end."

Ironic. He cringed at her choice of words. "Thank you, Sera. Can I trust you not to tell any of the others? They already have their crazy theories about me, so I figured why not let them have their fun, you know?"

"If that's what you wish, consider it done. Anyway, are you finished with your creations for the day?"

"Oh, yeah!" Lucifer produced his latest invention he called nightshade. "They're lovely plants, a tad bit poisonous, but it has many other wonderful purposes."

Sera sighed but tried to be positive. "We can place this outside of Eden, maybe? In the entryways?"

Lucifer just shrugged off the rejection of his creation like it was nothing.  "Sure, do whatever you want with them. Later." He waved, unfazed that the elder seraphim didn't like his creation. He decided he wouldn't care what they thought anymore. Not when he could show it to Lilith and receive actual praise for his inventions.

Her opinion was the only one that mattered to him now.

He couldn't wait to see her. The only problem was that because of the Adam situation last time, he didn't know when or where to even meet her this time.

But he couldn't wait any longer.

Once again, Lucifer traveled through his portal to earth and flew down to Eden.

He transformed into a snake again and began to look for Lilith. He didn't want to get seen by Adam or the other angels, so he settled for this form. Though it would take a while to find her like this.

But what he stumbled upon next was a very horrifying sight. He thought he heard the humans past a clearing, so he figured he could just wait until Lilith was left alone.

He snuck up past a bush, and that's when he saw Adam on top of Lilith. He calmed himself before he shifted out of his form and peeled the first man off of her. But then he heard the moaning, and that stopped him dead in his tracks.

Pride Before the Fallजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें