Chapter 2: Sword Training & Storytelling

Lynkura's POV

Later that morning we decided to go and visit Zora's Domain, it had been Wind's suggestion. So once we were all ready we started our trek to Zora's Domain. It took a while to reach the Domain, but when we arrived we all saw a bunch of Zora's swimming around. As we all walked closer to the water one of the Zora's swam up to me, it was Lagoon.

"Hay Lin! Over here!" I smiled, Lagoon knew my secret. As I was talking to Lagoon,Time approached us and our conversation halted.

"H-hay T-Time? What's up?" I said with a nervous laugh as I turned to him with wide Sapphire blue eyes. He tilted his head as he spoke up,

"Why did you two stop talking?" Lagoon answered for me as she spoke up,

"It's nothing important, no need to worry!" Lagoon said with a kind smile as I ducked my head. Time just shrugged as he spoke up once more.

"Hay Twilight... what do you think Rusl would say if you are rusty in swordplay?" Time remarked with a tilt of his head, as I blushed in embarrassment. Time was right, now that I thought about it... when was the last time I practiced with my sword? I realized that I had no clue as I gave a wolf like grin.

So we went outside near the waterfall, as we started training. It was kind of like how we trained when I would call for the hero's shade by using the howling stones. I can still turn into a wolf if that's what you're wondering, I seem to be turning into a wolf a lot lately, at least I think so. But when I trained with Time and the others, I would fight in combat and swordplay. Although sometimes Time would have me train as a wolf, he would say that I needed to practice as a wolf as well. We continued our training for a while, I had to stop and catch the master sword a few times,

"Stupid sword!" I mumbled as the sword glowed in response,

"Ouch! Really Fi?" I yelped, as I regained my vision. And Time just blinked in confusion.

"Fi? Who's Fi?" He asked, as I gave a sigh. Then I grinned as I replied with a bit of sass.

"Ask sky about it, I'm sure he knows more then me." I shook my head in amusement, Sky had told me all about the sword spirit, he had even taught me some of the moves and attacks that Fi had taught him.

Apparently both time and I were so concentrated on our training that Wind had the bright idea to through his sword in between us. It caused time to jump, as I let out a startled Yelp.

"Wind! That was dangerous... you could have hurt someone!" Time scolded the younger hero as I crossed my arms and gave him a look that Midna would often give me. Apparently the look was really scary because it caused Wind to pale, as I laughed impishly with a wide grin. I caught the look that Time was giving me as I spoke with my best impression of Midna.

"What's with the look on your face hero? Was that to scary? Eee hee!" And to add to the act I gave Midna's signature toothy grin. I had to try really hard not to laugh, but it was hard. Then the others came outside and they all just looked between me, Wind and Time with confusion. Wind looked totally confused while Time had a mix of amusement and annoyance on his face, and I was covering my mouth as I giggled.

"Um... What in the world is going on between you three? And what are you laughing about Twilight?" Wild asked as I smirked impishly in response as I replied.

"Nothing important... if you ask maybe I'll tell you! Eee hee!" I remarked playfully as Time groaned.

"Seriously? If you keep this up I will start calling you Midna!" I giggled impishly as I stuck out my tung playfully.

Well... you know Time this is sort of your own doing... you asked Twilight to train." Sky remarked with a raised eyebrow as I hid in a tree to avoid Being scolded. Midna's playfully and sassy nature had really groan on me, even her snakiness grew on me... that one made Time angery with me, but if I was in a playful mood... there was nothing they could do about it.

I was still in a playful mood by the time we got back to the camp, to the annoyance of Time and the Curiosity of both Wind and Spirit had asked me who Midna was and how I had met her. Well her first words to me when we met were.

"I found you! Ohh aren't you scary! Eee hee! Are you sure you want to be doing that snarling and glairing at me? Well that's to bad... I was planning on helping you, if you were nice!" As I was repeating Midna's words Sky asked a question.

"So tat's where you're sassy ness and snark came from? A little Imp named Midna!" I just grinned in response as he laughed. then he asked me something that caught me off guard.

"Do you love her?" I froze as I looked up at him with wide eyes. Wild looked over as he spoke up in my defense,

"Um... no he doesn't there just good friends, he told me a while ago." I sighed in relief, Wild could come to my rescue... but I began to feel a bit guilty from hiding this from the others.

I knew that I would have to tell the others eventually, but I wanted to wait until the time was right.

"When are you planning on telling the others?!" I turned to see Wild staring at me curiously. I sighed and shrugged in response.

"I'm not sure yet... but I'll tell them eventually." I replied after a few moments of thought.