Prologue

The world is a vast land, that, unfortunately, holds many different stories. Good or bad. Including the story of the Ardoni species. Ardoni are peculiar creatures with grey skin, darker grey hair, and colored markings based on their layered culture. The Mendoris, anti-war, technologically advanced, east Africans with coiler hair and darker skin carry violet-colored markings. The Kaltaris, nature-based, traditional, southern Asians with joyful personalities have different shades of green to color their markings. The Nestoris, oceanic ardoni with coatings of history have yellow markings that resemble the blazing sun they were born under. The Sendaris, southern European Ardoni that live near the Mediterranean, are the main focus of Ardonian culture and history. There is another race of Ardoni that is hidden from the world-the Voltaris. The Voltaris were welcoming, Afro-Latine, creatures with red markings, but like other creatures in the world, they were burned, hung, and massacred for the stupid reason of religion.

Ardoni religion is nothing to make light of. Junoo Sendaris, God of The Moon, and Creator of Sendarians, had always had the belief that Voltaris were very beings of evil and needed to be destroyed. Understanding how impressionable mortals were, he wrote his own religious text, causing Thalleous Sendaris, the current prince of Sendaris, King Amphion, and hundreds of other Sendarian soldiers to drive the Voltaris race into near extinction. After the horrible event, the Voltaris population went from 700,000 to 500 in one night. The remaining Voltarians were forced to flee to Mount Velgrin, a cold, infertile, mountain with frequent snowstorms. Because of the sudden change of environment 150 more Voltarians, mostly women and children, died of ailments.

When the other Ardoni kingdoms found out about that bloody night, they were enraged. They understood that war couldn't be avoided all of the time, but this wasn't war, this was genocide. This was the very thing that divided Ardoni. Little did they know that death wasn't over.

Several countries away, a king, Hasan of Cydonia, a European human country had succeeded in enslaving a country of a different species. K'artheñia was home to the Magnorites, creatures that looked similar to ardoni, but with different markings that almost resembled magma pulses and darker skin. Like the Voltaris, the Magnorites were Afro-Latine creatures who mainly spoke Spanish. Hasan had the same beliefs that Junoo had about the Voltaris, and just like him, he had more power and invaded K'artheñia, renamed it K'arthen, and put the Magnorites under a holocaust for years.

This invasion of K'arthen wasn't the only thing planned. Hasan and his court released different kinds of propaganda that stated the Magnorite race was aggressive, evil, and lesser than white, or human men. These rumors and stereotypes seeped into everyone's minds, everyone except K'arthen's allies.

K'arthen was allied with Felora, a Felinan country. Felinans were human-like species but with minimal cat-like features like ears and rarely tails. Felora was outraged by this enslavement of the Magnorites and immediately waged war. Unfortunately, some Felinans didn't agree with the King, Nyoko's ideals. Felora was the victim of several different revolutions which not only weakened them in the war between them and Cydonia but also split Felora into five different territories based on religion. Shintostan, a territory for the Shintostanian Felinans, Zuka, a territory for the Japanese-Christian Felinans, Kayak, a territory for the Indigenous Felorans, Taram, a territory for the Muslim Felinans, and Amir, a territory for the Hindu Felinas.

The War spread across all of Afro-Eurasia for Twenty years until finally ending with the death of a Voltaris at the hands of different dimensions.