Dutchies against USA

''Shit, Viv looks pissed,'' Katie mumbles with wide eyes as they all watch Vivianne slide between Jill and Rapinoe after the American brought Victoria down without the ball near her noticing the force in Viv's push and Press jumping in to keep her teammate back while yelling at Viv.

''They are playing nasty as fuck.'' Leah breathes. ''I would be pissed too, she tackled the youngster after she already passed the ball to Lieke.''

Beth just hums in agreement as she watches Viv angrily rub her face while talking to Sarina, knowing the coach is trying her best to calm her striker down and shakes her head as she notices America all tauntingly walking back and forth between Spitse and the wall until the referee calls them away. ''They are trying to bring Sherida out of concentration, they know that this goal would mean the end for them so deep into extra time.''

They all sit forward as the referee blows her whistle, watching Sherida take the free kick and groan as it bounces back onto the pitch after crashing against the woodwork. ''Oh no.'' They all whisper as Press and Rapinoe break through the sea of orange jerseys to sprint onto the Dutch's half, Beth's jaw drops as she watches Vivianne sprint into the box right behind Rapinoe and winces as she watches the Dutch slide full speed against the woodwork after she slid in the right time to block Rapinoe's power shot with her abs.

''Fuck, that's gotta hurt.'' She whispers with a grimace as she notices Viv immediately grab her back and hide her face against the grass, her free hand coming up to cover her abs as Daphne raises her hand to urgently call the medics onto the pitch.

''When did her shirt rip?'' Leah asks in confusion as she notices the medics sprinting out onto the pitch, one of them holding a new shirt with the number 9 on it. Beth shrugs as the recap of the scene starts, blinking as she notices Viv pulling herself out of the hold of two midfielders and turns to the girls.

''And the ref didn't whistle for that?'' She asks frowning, she sighs as they just scoff and turns back to the screen.

''Hold up, she continues?'' Leah asks frowning. ''She looks in too much pain.''

''Look at what they wrapped around her.'' Katie sighs. ''They ice sprayed the bandage around her midsection so it cools down the pain, there is no way that Viv will leave the pitch without a fight now.''

''Or with red,'' Beth mumbles with wide eyes as she watches the referee step between Viv and Press, clearly noticing how Viv tells Press to fuck off after she tried to take the ball out of her hands. ''Fuck she is pissed.'' She adds as she watches Viv just shake her head after the referee held up a yellow card for her and Press.

'' She adds as she watches Viv just shake her head after the referee held up a yellow card for her and Press

''I call a goat banger,'' Katie exclaims chuckling. ''Viv will embarrass them.''

''Within three minutes?'' Leah asks.

''Five.'' Beth corrects as they all watch Daphne take the ball from Viv, she chuckles as they all lean forward again after Daphne passes the ball long and high towards the American half, slowly shaking her head as she watches the Dutchies fighting and losing the possession on the ball as it flies from one head to the other.