Late Night Bar

~ANY POV~
It had been a few months since the battle with Adam. Lucifer had moved in the newly built Hazbin Hotel with his own room and had been going out more.

Charlie and Vaggie seemed even closer than before, no more secrets or reasons to argue. Angel Dust and Husk seemed closer too, guess battles bring couples closer. Everyone still missed Sir Pentious, but other than that, it was perfect.

At least, for everyone BUT Alastor and Lucifer. Sure, Lucifer and Charlie had gotten closer, but each day they went by, Lucifer missed Lilith dearly. And everytime he saw Charlie, he saw Lilith, it broke his heart everyday, over and over.

Alastor, on the other hand, had been dealing with his wound from Adam in secret. And Lucifer making fun of him losing didn't help his already broken self-esteem. He hated losing, especially when it came to battles. I mean, look what happened last time he lost, they took his soul...

Well, tonight was Valentine's day, so everyone was out, having fun with their partner, friend, or crush. And here Lucifer was, drinking away his sorrows, reminiscing about the fun times shared with Lilith.

He was kind of enjoying himself, when he heard a voice. Alastor.

"Well, well! The king of hell, all alone on valentine's day!" Alastor chuckled, sitting down beside him on a bar stool.

Lucifer had already consumed many, many drinks, so he was very intoxicated right now. And in his intoxicated state, he was easily provoked. "Well..! At- *hic* at least I've haad someone! A-and you're here t- *hic* too, asshole!"

Alastor chuckled, his smile widening, "Well, I don't need someone, you do! I'm sure some loathsome sinners would love to have you!" He said, grabbing a whiskey bottle and began straight up drinking it.

Lucifer just looked at him, his face looked confused. Why would Alastor, of all people, need to drink his own sorrows away? Lucifer thought.

Alastor seemed to notice his staring, "Something wrong, your Majesty?" He asked, his voice sounded different. Weird. Almost... Seductive even.

Lucifer's eyes went wide, still staring at Alastor. Is he...? "I think I've had enough to drink f- *hic* for tonight..." He mumbled, sitting the drink to the side.

Alastor looked at Lucifer, smirking. "Now, now. Why is that? Shouldn't you be able to drink to your hearts content?" Alastor said back in his normal tone, pushing the bottle back to Lucifer.

Lucifer narrowed his eyes, looking at Alastor. "...tempting..." He said, suspicious of Alastor's intentions despite being intoxicated. "Why should I- *hic* I doo that? Hmm??"

Alastor chuckled, "Now, why shouldn't you? Isn't that what gets us into this, literal, hellhole? Temptation and want? If anything, why shouldn't you do it?" Alastor, once again, pushed the drink closer to Lucifer.

Lucifer took the bottle, "You make a good point... Why shouldn't i do it?" He took the bottle and began chugging the whole thing. Once he finished he took a sigh.

"Woah there! I didn't mean the entire thing in one sitting, dear king!" Alastor chuckled, handing him another bottle. "Might as well... See how far you can go...."

It's almost like Lucifer was in a trance, and began drinking the next bottle, slower than the other, yet faster than he normally would.

"...Good... Good..." Alastor muttered, handing him, once again, another drink.

This repeated over and over, with Alastor barely sipping his drink after that first big gulp. Lucifer became more and more intoxicated. To Alastor's delight.

"Heeeyyy, Al!! Haannd m- *hic* Mee anootherr!" Lucifer said, he seemed way happier when drunk.

Alastor seemed amused with how drunk Lucifer was. "No, I don't think you need another." Alastor chuckled, sitting his drink to the side.

"NoOoo! Give mee!!" He began reaching past Alastor, as if the drinks were behind him. His knee was in Alastor's lap, and he was practically climbing over Alastor.

Alastor pushed him back onto his bar stool, "Why is that?"

"Huh?"

"Why do you need another drink?"

Lucifer stared at him blankly. Attempting to understand what Alastor had just said.

"Is it because you know you failed as a father?"

Lucifer's eyes went wide.

"Or because your wife doesn't love you anymore? Or perhaps because you still love her?" Alastor began pushing.

Lucifer began quickly getting angry, "ShUut up!" He covered his ears.

"Do you need an escape? Do you need someone to love you? Or are you just so used to digging yourself a pity hole you are too blind to see what you need?"

He looked as if he were about to cry, he acted really childish when drunk. "StoOp it...!" He whined.

"Why? Why do you need me to stop? Is it because you need assistance with everything you do? Because you feel you have no worth? No reason to exist? Because you're the reason people are down here? You're the reason they suffer, and you know that?"

He began to cry, "Yes! I knoooww thhis! I know! I know! I know! I know! Okaay?!" He sounded pitiful. It made Alastor smile even more than he already does.

"You need someone to assist you? To control you? To help you?" Alastor said.

"To own you?"