Districts. Chapter 9

*It was the new Day, David and Kaito was bored out of their minds, Kaito then hatched a plan as he invites Dominic and Albert to get to the Academy using the special scroll that Gossen gave them, hours later Dominic and Albert arrives at their meeting place at the front of the Academy, they then freely Entered the Academy as they looked around, and notices that the Academy is way bigger than they've expected. David was astonished when he realize theirs eight districts in One Academy.*

David: so? Our side is District one? North of the academy?

*David was reading the signs as they wonder around the Academy.*

Kaito: yeah? Our District is One, North Side.

Dominic: there's more? Not just north you guys?

Albert: there's.. North, Northeast which is District Two.

Dominic: Northwest Is District Three.
As for West, it's District Four.

David: East is District Five, Southwest is District Six.

Kaito: Lastly? Southeast is District Seven and South is the last District, which makes it the Eighth District.

David: I didn't knew that the Academy expands this far? Jeez it's so big! And it's so awesome!

*David then Runs around the Huge path on his way, as the others follows his along.*

Kaito: hey! Wait up David!

Dominic: damn we really did brought a kid!

Albert: you didn't have to tell me twice!

*The three chuckles as they see David running around like a toddler. A few hours of their fun they stopped and sat on the benches as they rest for a bit, Kaito and David then had a bold plan to train at District Five's training grounds since they're closer to it, Dominic and Albert See's no problem with it so they let the two spar. Later on Master Combatant Yazer then appears Infront of them, as he applaud them for their skills and abilities.*

Mas. Combatant Yazer: well well? Isn't my favorite students back in the days?

David: Master Yazer!

*He ran towards Master Combatant Yazer as he jumps and hugs him tight, Yazer didn't hesitate to hug David back.*

Mas. Combatant Yazer: aw? Did someone missed me?

Kaito: of course he does Master. You we're the one who taught us real hard back then, that's just how he expresses his gratitude.

Mas. Combatant Yazer: what are you three waiting for? Come here? Don't be too shy.

*The three didn't hesitate as they have a group hug together. After that Yazer then told them he will train them this Sunday if they want to, the Four agreed and went to District One's Training ground by using Master Combatant Yazer's Teleportation. As they get there, Yazer Then Challenges them On a One Vs Four Match of only using Ancient Fighting styles. The four then Choose what Fighting style they're using. David uses Karate, Kaito uses Ji-jutsu, Dominic uses Taekwondo, and Albert Uses Kung Fu. When the fighting begins Master Combatant Yazer would easily make them Fall on their knees as he easily defends himself from their swings and attacks.*

Master Combatant Yazer: the only way for you four to win is to be able to hit me once! Don't show me those tired faces! And come at me!

*Those words encourages them to not give up and give their very best on the fight they took, they attacked Master Combatant Yazer simultaneously and yet they get Blown away by his powerful punches and Swings. Then all of a sudden, David has a boost of power as he lands a powerful punch Master Combatant Yazer as it send him flying to a wall. Yazer was stunned and was Amused by David's Power, as for the Three, they we're surprised and shocked by David's powerful Punch. David was Bamboozled by his Hands powerful Blow as he ran towards Master Combatant Yazer to help him get up, the three then Helped him afterwards.*