Chapter 13- Screwed

ac/dc : you shook me all night long

Squinting my eyes open, I groan in pain feeling every single muscle in my body tense

Squinting my eyes open, I groan in pain feeling every single muscle in my body tense. I look around in a haze trying to figure out where I am and notice the car interior and two figures sitting in the front seats at a strange angle.

Oh, I'm on my side. God my head is spinning.

I try to sit up, but can't find the strength so I decide to speak instead hoping that running my mouth will get me out of this like it usually does.

"What's going on?" I groan trying to stretch out but finding my limbs tied together.

I don't receive an answer so I try to sit up again, but fail again. My body is fed up with being kidnapped. Oh damn, now I remember.

"Jungkook?" I whine.

I need to appeal to his heartstrings if I want to get out of here. Well, his dick really. Not sure he actually has a heart.

"I missed you." I say breathily earning a slight glance from him.

God if I could frame the look on his face, I would. Seeing him get so weak at the knees for me is something I never want to forget.

He doesn't reply though. Neither of them do. The silence in the car is deafening honestly.

"Stop." Yoongi warns lowly directing his attention back to the front window.

"Hmm Jungkook." I moan slightly closing my eyes over.

There are other ways of making someone do something. If making him feel sorry for me isn't going to work maybe reminding him of the one thing he wants but can't have will.

"She's playing you." Yoongi grumbles barely loud enough for me to hear.

Jungkook throws his head back keeping his eyes closed. He's struggling. Good.

I continue to repeat his name adding a hint of desperation until he finally gives in. He turns to me looking into my eyes with his mouth hanging open slightly.

"Luna please." He sighs in agitation.

I try to repress the smirk that desperately wants to make its way onto my face and instead huff out a bored sigh. Man I missed these little games.

"Ugh I can't believe I have to put up with this again." I roll my eyes. "You all seem to have gotten even more boring since the last time I saw you."

Jungkook scoffs turning his body in my direction, "You barely fought me. Deny it all you like, you want to be here."

This time the smirk appears without a second thought. He's just too easy to manipulate.

"You're right, I just couldn't live without you Kook. I loved every second of your violent man handling and torture so much I was desperate to come back and do it all over again." I roll my eyes letting every single syllable roll off my tongue sarcastically.