Chapter one - the spillage

TW- VIOLENCE AND SWEARING !!!

Monday 6th November

General pov

It's 10:00 in the morning and karyssa wakes up to the sound of her alarm going off. She groans and turns the annoying sound off. She checks her phone and scrolls through her social media for a couple of minutes. She sees that it is 10:15 and decides that it's time for her to get out of bed. She makes herself a bowl of cornflakes for breakfast. She then messages her friend mylah . Karyssa had become friends with mylah a little over a month ago when mylah had offered to help karyssa move all her belongings into her new apartment and ever since that day they had clicked and became close friends who hung out with each over nearly every day. Karyssa lives in apartment number 523 and Mylah lives in apartment number 521 in an apartment complex on 14th street. Karyssa had a shower and she washed her hair. She got changed into some ripped jeans and an oversized sweater and had do her hair into a slick back bun with two braided strands as her hairstyle. She put on a pair of converse and headed out the door at 11:15 and locked her door. She then headed over to mylah apartment where she had knocked on the door. Mylah had been awake since about 10:30 and had just been scrolling through her phone as she couldn't be bothered to get out of bed. She heard a knock at her door and shouted coming when she opened the door and seen karyssa she greeted her with a big hug and let her in the apartment. They both headed into the living room where they sat on the sofa and planned what they wanted to do today. Karyssa told mylah that she was nervous about starting this new day. That's when mylah told her that it's perfectly normal to be nervous but don't worry you will do a good job their everyone their is nice and plus you've got me. Karyssa thanked her for her advice and support. They had both decided that they were gonna head to the mall where they were gonna go Starbucks and then go shopping for some work clothes and some snacks because they were running low.

It was now 11:30 and they have just left the apartment. Karyssa was driving them to the nearest mall while mylah was singing along to the songs on their playlist. After about 15 minutes they reached the mall where Karyssa parked up and they got out of the car and locked it. They first headed to Starbucks where they got a table next to the window. Mylah announced that she was going to pay for the drink because karyssa drove, of course karyssa tried to argue but mylah insisted, so karyssa ordered a caramel macchiato and mylah order a mocha. They gossiped for a bit while they were drinking their drinks. After they had finished they decided to go to H&M to get some clothes that where suitable for work. Karyssa got a pack of white shirts, a black skirt and a pair of black trousers and some tights. They then brought some black shoes. After they had done all that they needed to do at the mall. They then seen that it was 12:00pm so they decided to go to chick fil a where they both got the spicy chicken meal. They both ate their meals after a 15 minute wait for their food. Once they were done eating it was now 12:30 and they headed to the car where they headed to there next destination which was Walmart. They both needed snacks -as stated before- and karyssa needed some shampoo, pasta and Dr Pepper. Once they arrived they both picked up a pack of Doritos and Cheetos, they both picked up a bag of salted popcorn, a pack of cookies and they both chose two different bags of sweets(candy). Karyssa chose Sour Patch Kids and Reece's chocolate and mylah chose Haribo Tangfastics and m&ms.
Karyssa then grabbed her shampoo, pasta and dr peppers and they both headed to the counters where they payed for their items and headed back to their apartment block. Once they arrived it was 1:00 and they both headed into their apartment to get ready for work.

Braedens pov

I'm the leader of the Manhattan mafia gang as I took on the role after my father had died when I was 18 I am now 24 and let's say I've got a reputation and a lot of people avoid me. Today has been a shit day. My and my guy have been a bit suspicious of one of our guys after one of us had caught him on the phone talking to someone but he was speaking in Spanish and when we asked him what they were talking about he kept saying it doesn't matter and kept being defensive about it every time we mentioned it to him or asked him. But yesterday we got intel about him being seen in Brooklyn talking to our rival gang and had found out that he was a mole and had been informing them about our every move, of course he has no clue that we know so today I'm gonna ask him to meet me in person today at an old warehouse on the outskirts of Manhattan in private, where I'm going to make sure that he gets what he deserves and to make sure that he'll never want to return here again, that's if he makes it out alive I mean, after all he he was a mole. I told him to meet meet me at 1:30 and i got there for 1:20 so I was ready. He arrived at 1:35 but better late than never and I told him to come around back with me and told him that there's something that I want to show me. Of course he went around back. That's when I confronted him about everything and was about to lash out when he punched me in my face and started to run. So I grabbed my gun and shot him in the back of his leg. He screamed in pain and fell to the ground. I went over to him and shouted in his face 'YOU REALLY THOUGHT YOU COULD FUCKING RUN AWAY FROM ME' and I booted him in the face. I then started to punch him in the face when the little fucker pulled out a knife and stabbed me in the arm. So I stood up and shot him in the face. I then headed back to my car and drove back to my house.