chapter two.

⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
。゚・ ❀ ゚・. 。゚・ . ° . ✿ ೃ
𝟐.

 ✿ ೃ𝟐

.・。.・゜✭・.

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁️

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒☆𐬺🪐𝐀 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲? 𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫...

Doesn't sound like the best idea to attend.. but i have an odd feeling that i'd wanna attend. Fomo (fear of missing out) some might call it.

𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆!
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆!
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆!

I hear banging at my door and i quickly make my way to the door knowing who's waiting on the other side.

"Bitch it took you long enough! we've been sitting out here for hours!" Zoe exclaims with a dramatized tone while everyone else waves at me.

"Get your asses in here! and Zoe you know damn well you're a lie!" I say shaking my head with a small giggle.

The group walks into my apartment complimenting how clean it is as always. I quickly remember the real reason why i asked them to come over... for a quick dress up.

"Guys i'm nervous to say the least, about this cast party i mean... i... i just don't really know them or how they act you know?" I say nervously.

"Ami..! now you know that you have an amazing personality and that you're just an amazing person in general! who wouldn't wanna be friends with you??" Marlo exclaims while putting her hands on my shoulders and shaking me emphasizing her point.

I stare at her for a moment then nod my head with a smile and turn to Stacie.

"Stacie will you come with me? you're like the only one who knows someone apart of the cast besides me" I say pleading and putting my hands together praying that she agrees.

"I don't know Ami..." Stacie stares at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Jesus christ guys! y'all are acting like these actors are some damn god or something! Ami you are literally a music artist, Stacie you're a model! Arden is an actor to! we don't act like this with her! Zoe's an actor to! and Marlo is a model! do you see my point!? we're special to and yet we have the most normal lives, they are no different so get your asses together." Cindy intervenes with a little frustration. We all stare at her and I find truth to her mini rant and i nod my head.