𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

Lucinda ran her hands through the dark brown locks of Donna, the taller woman laying on the red heads chest, her breathing even as the blue eyed forty-one-year old studied her face, the veil off.

The red head couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was, her hair cascading down her shoulders and back with her scar revealed. It made Lucinda's heart flutter knowing Donna felt comfortable enough to show her face to her.

She hummed as she brushed the woman's hair. This would be one of the last times they would be able to do this, with the war to come when they go against Mother Miranda. Ethan, one of Lucinda's closest friends, had found his way to the Beneviento House, where Lucinda had resided with Donna for a few months now.

She was assigned by Chris himself to infiltrate the rural village in Romania, and find out how it operates, but she had caught the attention of the sleeping woman in her arms, and was escorted to the house as a way to have her as a maiden. She was ment to do the house work and fix dinner for the veiled woman. It was new for the agent, but she did it without a word and always was kind to the older woman, even when she gave her illusions that could kill her if it wasn't for the abnormal powers she had gained back in Raccoon City. Angie was surprisingly easy to get along with, even if she was just another, more extroverted part of Donna who would constantly ask her questions about the outside world. Lucinda always told the truth about the world, how different it was from the village, and how scary it was because of the people she had fought against.

Donna hadn't known she was an agent, but figured she was only in the wrong place at the wrong time. A civilian caught in the cross fire.

It didn't take long for Lucinda to realize that Donna hated physical touch or hated her space being invaded by someone else, unless it was Angie, and the red head automatically kept her distance whenever in the others presence, respecting her space.

The first time she had seen Donna's face, she was speechless at how beautiful the older woman was. The brunette had taken the silence as a bad sign, and tried to hide away with her veil, until she heard the other woman's voice. "You're so beautiful..." Lucinda had said, her vocals carried across the room and had made the brunette shy away, blushing.

"Luci?" A voice broke the silence in their room, shaking the younger woman from her thoughts. Lucinda looked down at Donna.

"Yes, my love?" Lucinda asked, the nickname causing the pale woman on her to blush at being called such an endearing name.

"Are you okay? You've stopped humming," Donna's voice was quiet and soft, almost like silk and velvet. Lucinda loved it. She loved everything about the woman laying on her chest.

She brushed hair out of her scared eye, rubbing her thumb underneath her cheek, a gentle smile on her face, "just... Thinking about how we met. It only seemed like yesterday when you tried to kill me with those illusions of yours." She joked, though Donna didn't find anything about that funny. She had almost killed the most important person in her life because of Mother Miranda.

"I never meant to hurt you..." Donna said sadly, looking down, her arm around the smaller woman tightened, squishing the chubs of her stomach. Lucinda looked down at her.

"No, this wasn't your fault. It was Miranda's, and don't worry, we already have a plan to take the bitch down. I just hope your idiotic brother doesn't betray us after," she kissed her head gently. Donna giggled at the mention of her brother, Karl. He was the only one Lucinda knew of that actually treats Donna like his own flesh and blood, and would absolutely do anything to protect her. Lucinda already could tell that Karl loved Donna, but wouldn't admit it to anyone, but the way he acts towards her has always been different.

She was actually surprised that Karl and her actually became good friends, both of them having one goal in mind. Take Mother Miranda down, and also protect Donna. Okay, that was two things, but you get the picture.

"Karl won't betray us, he's nice." Donna said. Lucinda playfully scoffed.

"Nice my ass, he hit me with a piece of metal because he thought I was a Lycan. The motherfucker owns those little shits," Lucinda joked. Humming after a moment, brushing the brunette's hair with her slightly chubbier fingers. Donna hums along.

Lucinda looked back up at the ceiling, wishing this moment would last forever. But, in the end, she knew it wouldn't. Tomorrow, they would head for Mother Miranda, with Ethan leading them. Speaking of that ass, he was sound asleep in the room across from him, all the fighting and being stressed really wore the poor man out. Lucinda had promised to get Rose back, and she was gonna keep that promise, even if it killed the red head.

note: awe, cute and fluffy for our girl Donna. I hope you like the depiction of her I am doing, she's so cute and didn't deserve to die like she did. I don't blame Ethan for anything he did, all he did was get his daughter back. But in this story, he'll agree to have Donna and Karl help. I can't wait to write their sibling dynamic, they're gonna be so cute. Karl is so gonna act like the annoying little brother he is lmao

vote and comment.

word count: 957