Death of a reality.(MENTION OF DEATH AND BLOOD+GORE WARNING!.)

This starts off after a A BIG ASS argument.

**Ava's pov.**

"Shit. Why the fuck did I say that!? *I yell at myself in frustration. *I sits down on my comfy pink bed and i take a drink of alcohol on the table next to my bookshelf.
I then takes her phone and checks my messages.* "Great. Just fucking fantastic! Ruby, ghost, and spot blocked me!" *I start to tear up a little but kept myself in check. I saw a message from my son. SAR. "Oh shit. I almost fucking forgot about him." *I quickly checks the message and it said that sar needs help with his math homework.* "Ughh!! He's so dumb! He doesn't even fucking know how to multiply fucking 3 and 1 numbers!" *Ava says annoyed as she got up and walked toward her door and slowly opens it. It was as quiet as a late night walk. Ava got shivers by this button started walking towards the living room."

**Sars pov.**

"Man fuck this! *I says staring at the pinkish white paper* "hmm.. maybe I should text my mom! She's smart. I guess."
*I take my tablet and texts the birman cat named ava.* **The text states: hey mom. I wanted to know if u could help me with my math homework it's rlly kicking my D1ck in rn!**
"There. That should do it." *I says relievingly.*

**Bella's pov.**

**Bella was sitting on the couch reading a book about the planet Jupiter.** *Bella couldn't get the fact that ava would say some shit like that!* "Ugh! Istg when I see ava I'm gonna fucking hurt her!" **I yell staring back down at the book** *I heared familiar footsteps like a pattern of birman cat feet.*

**Ava's pov.**

"Finally I'm fucking here." **Ava says in her mind** *I walk past bella and suddenly gets grabbed.* "Wtf.? Who's grabbing me!" *Ava saids in her mind* **suddenly I feel my arm snap. I flew across the room in a THUD!*

**Ghosts pov.**

"God. Why the fuck would ava say that!!? I understand she was upset but that didn't give her a fucking right to- *I was cut off by a loud thud coming from the living room. It sounded like bella was.. shouting at someone.? I got up and open my door and started walking towards the living room. When I got they I was horrified to see my ex best friends arm snapped and bella shouting at her. "BELLA! WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY ARE U HURTING UR OWN FUCKING COUSIN?!" *I said infuriated.* "HER BITCHASS SAID ALL OF THOSE THINGS THAT WERE NOT TRUE!" *the orange cat named bella exclaimed*.

**No one's pov.**

*Bella and ghost shouts at each other and eventually ava got up and walked back to her room ghost tried run after her but she locked her door before he could.*

**Ghost pov.**

"God fuck it! Danm bella. Ugh." *I yelled out in anger* "I really hope ava is ok. I know we aren't really friends anymore after the incident but. I still care for her. Maybe she will come out later." *Ghost sighed as he slowly walked away from Ava's door.*

**Velvets pov.**

I turn on my ghost mode on so me and my friend. Pearl could act like hallucinations To scare ava. "God I can't wait to do this to ava! She fucking deserves this torment! *I said excitingly* "yep. Her ass will never forget this day!" *Pearl said* both of us laugh as we jump into Ava's window and came into her room.

**Ava's pov.**

After I walked back into my room I started to cry out. "WHY IS MY LIFE LIKE THIS I JUST WANNA D1E!" I start to sob. A few minutes came by and I relaxed a bit. I pulled out my phone and started texting my son Sar. I almost forgot to ask me to help him this is homework but I couldn't help him now. I have a fucking broken arm for God's sake! I was about to get up when two of my hallucinations jumped through my window. As always. They mocked me. But I didn't fucking care anymore.

**Pearls pov.**

Me and velvet jumped through the window but instead of being scared she just was depressed. He tried every word trying to give her the break but she didn't. At this point I could see the anger in velvets eye and voice by the second she was getting impatient. "Pssst! Velvet. Don't get too mad now. We don't wanna blow our cover. But it was too late.

**Velvets pov.**

Me and Pearl tried to get ava to break but she was not budging! At this point I was so fucking fed up with this bitch already! So. I started to get Very impatient. Pearl noticed me getting impatient tried telling me. But it was to late. I grabbed my axe and swinged.

**Ava's pov.**

I could tell that they were trying to break me. They insulted me left and right and said how I was aloner. I realize that velvet it was getting impatient. But I didn't fucking care. I was just ignoring them at this point but then. It hit me. BOOM!
I realize that half of my head slid off of my body. I stood there Frozen in shock blood flew down my forehead

____________________________________________________________________

**Thanks for reading chapter 1 butttt.... It's only chapter 0.5! There will be more soon!!

**Tiktok: ava_and_friends
Discord: veunsishere**

**Thanks for reading chapter 0.5!**

:3

918 words!