The House

I left my bedroom and heard a wierd sound. Was someone groaning..? I went down to the kitchen. Inside, i saw a tall girl. She was wearing a flannel and jeans and a bandana in her black, curly hair. Who was that.. whoever it was, i didnt want them near me. Then i remembered. The virus. If an infected person, a zombie if you will, touches you, you too will become a zombie. I ran upstairs to my parent's bedroom.

"Mom? Where are you?" I was crying, trembling even. Where was she? No.. if there's a zombie in the house that means..

I barely had time to think before i realized the only safe course of action. I bolted to the room by the front door that was seperated from the rest of the house. There was suddenly a landline in my hand..? How? We don't even have one.. that's not important now, i know what i have to do. I dial 911. I grab the house key from on top of the closet. (Where i hide the bodies, but no one needs to know that..) 2 seconds later the.. military? Why are THEY here? It doesn't matter, i just need safety. They don't have any guns, for some reason, so they call their gun supplier and they bring guns. (Obviously they brougt guns what else would they bring? Def not a zombie..)
Then the truck driver started acting wierd.

Can you guess what happened. A zombie, they're a zombie.

I bolted. Im not dying, even if this place is wierd as hell. I wonder if it's a dream- NO no that's impossible. As i near the end of the drive way i deleport into a..