The Facility

I get telepirted to a..

School? Hospital? I'm really not sure. I look to my right and see.. A? My classmate? Whatever, at least they are not a zombie.

There is an elevator, and two staircases. The elevator is in the middle. I press the button on the elevator to reveal a little girl standing inside. "Oh hell no. Not now." I whisper. We walk towards the right staircase. Was we begin climbing, we hear someone's heavy breathing. It's not ours.

We exit the staircase, only to see the girl going full naruto run at us. I turn to the staircase. Shea runner, she a trackstar, she gon run u over with a gun supplier's car.

I get to the top, not even giving a crap to look behind me. There are two zombies fighting, too busy to noticy me. I run past them, down a slide. Im becoming a.. college professer? Im designing my college.

"What type of college degree" a useless one. "What uniform" a dress shirt and trousers.
"Ok go be mean to straight kids who make out in the hallways"

I become a male college professor. Great, i haven't slept scince 1986, and i was born in 2012.

 Great, i haven't slept scince 1986, and i was born in 2012

How i imagine I'd look as a college professer lmfao