𝟎𝟎𝟔

𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 wakes up a little earlier than usual today. Why? Because he found it hard to breathe as if something is suffocating him. Sleepily, he reached out his hand to take the wand next to his pillow.

"Lumos."

He cast a spell and the room lit up. It takes some time for his eyes to adjust to the brightness. He then takes his glasses from the nightstand and wears it. Finally, he looked down to see what's been suffocating him this whole time and saw,

You. Sleeping on top of him. Well, more like hugging him. Like a baby koala. Has the role switched?

He sighs. It's too early in the morning to be mad. Just as he thought his day was going to be better than yesterday. Guess he's wrong.

"Wake up, y/n. Sleep on your own bed." He patted your cheek repeatedly with his left hand while also rubbing your back with his right hand. Trying to shake you awake, in a not-so-violent way considering that you have just left the infirmary a few days ago.

"Anna, go back to sleep..." You groan and snuggle closer which kind of irritates him. What exactly were you dreaming? He can't feel his leg anymore. It was as if there were ants all over it.

Orter grabs your head and gently shakes it. Left and right, up and down. "Wake up, I can't feel my legs anymore." He grumbles and tries to open your eyes forcefully by blowing on them. Let's not talk about morning breath. In return, you slap his face away and hug him tighter. He clicked his tongue in slight annoyance.

He wonders what would Alex do in this situation. Usually, the ash blonde and you would take turns in waking each other up. Sometimes he would wake you up when you slept late the night before but sometimes you would wake him up when you went to bed early. As for Orter, he always be the one to wake up by himself.

He looks at your sleeping figure for a few seconds before his thumb moves by itself to caress your cheek gently. Slowly, his fingers move to cup your chin as his thumb hovers over your slightly parted lips.

How troublesome...

He sighs in frustration before a light bulb appears in his brain. He needs to use his last resort. He looks at his right hand and takes a deep breath before making the pistol sign. He used his left hand and grabbed your chin. He counts from three to one before quickly shoves his fingers into your mouth which causes you to gag at the sudden entrance.

But it's not enough to wake you up. So, he pulled your tongue. And finally,

You jolt awake and accidentally hit his weenie with your knee. He flinched and in reflex, he threw you away. Luckily, you fall on his bed from Alex's bed which you both occupied since last night. "My back hurts..."

Once you leave his (Alex's) bed, Orter runs to the bathroom. Slamming the door like there's no tomorrow. You stare at the bathroom door with a questioning look on your face. What just happened?

While in the bathroom, Orter remains quiet. He looks at his reflection in the mirror. Shit. The tips of his ears are red. He looks down and sighs. It looks like his heartbeats are not the only thing rising. Without much thought, he take off his clothes and turn on the shower to cool himself down.

₊ ⊹₍ᐢᐢ₎ ᰔᩚ

"There will come a poet
Whose weapon is his word
He will slay you with his tongue-"

Just when you're about to reach the good part of the song, your singing is interrupted by none other than your roommate. He was banging on the bathroom door, fighting his inner demon. "y/n" he calls.

You stand up from the bed and close the sketchbook you're drawing in. Then, you stood in front of the bathroom door. "Knock knock, who's there?"

Silence engulfed the two of you before he bangs the door again. "Hand me my towel." He said from behind the door after literally ignoring your sentences. You raise your eyebrows.