Chapter 4: Failure

Vice Admiral Rampart is with Captain Howzer, and Fleet Admiral Vane to the prison cells where Chams supporters and his friend and wife are being held with him.

And Vice Admiral begins his conversation with Cham, as both Captain Howzer and Admiral Vane just listen intently to every word.

Rampart: "Ah, Cham Syndulla, the liberator of Ryloth. Now the traitor of Ryloth. Attempting to assassinate your own senator? How unfortunate for your people to see you fall."

Cham: "They won't believe your lies

Cham: "They won't believe your lies."

Rampart: "Taa said you'd be a challenge, but he was mistaken. Your loyal followers will be even easier to deal with. Your daughter too. Surely you know how dangerous it can be out there." 

Admiral Vane is aware how subtle Vice Admiral Rampart is about threatening their daughter, but Vane knows this is a futile attempt since they no longer trust him.

Cham: "You don't know Hera."

Rampart: "Eleni, you're the reasonable one. Tell us where she is, and I will ensure she is returned to you safely."

Eleni: "I have seen how you treat your allies, Admiral. I prefer to be your enemy."

Rampart: "Have it your way."

As Vice Admiral Rampart walked away while Captain Howzer looked at the couple who looked at them angrily as he looks down in shame as he walked away while Fleet Admiral Vane stayed.

Vane: "Cham, I may not agree with Rampart methods, but attacking an Imperial convoy, and causing the Near death of a Senator, there is very little sway I can do but if you want Hera to be returned to you safely then tell us where she is."

Cham: "I heard stories of a Zabrak Republic Captain who won every battle against the Separatist, even at 1 to 5 odds. A ship named the Nightbrother striking ruthless and efficiently against any ship that dared challenge. The Zabrak called the Ghost of Dathomir."

"