Part one

Fizzarolli (fizz) and asmodeus (ozzie) were arguing over who's knows what, surprisingly this is the first time they've ever been genuinely mad at each other

Fizzarolli: what the hell is your problem?!

Asmodeus: Problem?! I do NOT have a problem!

Fizzarolli: Then why the fuck are you mad!

Ozzie was starting to lose it a bit

Asmodeus: you know exactly why I'm mad! You cheated on me the other night!!

Fizzarolli: I just had a one time fling! So what if I did, don't get your feathers all in a knot! You can't be mad at me over one teeny mistake!

Asmodeus: TEENY MISTAKE?! are you kidding me right now? You know how much I hate cheating! And yet you broke my fucking trust! You had a one time fling? Well I don't care if it was one time or not! You still did it!

Fizzarolli was starting to get desperate for Asmodeus' forgiveness

Fizzarolli: okay okay okay, maybe I did mess up a TINY bit, but I was drunk!! I wasn't in the right head space! It was because of my stupid drinking! I swear it won't happen again, so just forgive me and forget about it!

Asmodeus: drinking isn't an excuse!! You knew what you were doing! You still went through with it! How was I supposed to know you were drunk! You shouldn't even be drunk in the first place! You know how bad drinking too much can be! Plus it's your responsibility to not do things you know I'm uncomfortable with!

Fizz tries to make his voice more desperate and he begs Ozzie to forgive him

Fizzarolli: please, just forgive me! I promise it won't happen again!! I was drunk okay so I didn't know what I was doing! I don't do well with alcohol! Please forgive me, I'll do anything just please forgive me! You're the best thing that's ever happened to me! I can't lose you over something so small!

Asmodeus: SMALL?! Are you hearing yourself?! Cheating on somebody isn't small! It's a huge deal! I can't believe you'd just treat this like it's nothing! Do you think I can just trust you again after that?! Your words don't mean anything to me anymore because apparently to you, cheatings no biggie!

Fizz was starting to get teary eyed

Fizzarolli: It's NOT No Big Deal! Don't act like I'm treating it like a joke!! I'm really freakin sorry ozzie, I'll make it up to you! I swear! I won't let you down again okay? Please don't leave me over this! I can't lose you!! I'm sorry!! I'll make sure it never happens again so please please please just give me another chance!

A

smodeus: you'll make it up to me? How exactly will you do that? Huh? You can't just make something like this right, this is a huge deal to me and I'm not so sure I can let you off the hook that easily, this is a huge deal and you can't just forget about it!

Fizz got even more desperate trying to save this relationship

Fizzarolli: I'll do anything!! ANYTHING! I'll do all the chores, I'll cook, I'll clean, I'll make you dinner, and I'll never drink again!! I'll even let you have your way with me if you'd like! Just please just please forgive me!! I don't wanna lose you!

Asmodeus: you'd do anything? You'd just let me have my way with you?

Fizz got completely nervous and embarrassed and almost immediately regretted what he said

Fizzarolli: I- uh- what? I- I mean- it's not-
Fizzarolli mind: oh boy... I don't know how to get myself outta this... maybe if I act like I don't know what I'm talking about he'll fall for it!

Asmodeus: Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about just because you are too embarrassed to admit it! I know what you said! You said I could have my way with you!!

At this point Fizz was full out panicking

Fizzarolli: i- uh- you don't mean- n-no wait- I-i- that's not- I- you can't- uh- you know what?! I-
Fizzarolli mind: oh no... this isn't good, it's not good at all... I- I'm gonna get in big trouble now... I hope if I play the innocent idiot card he won't punish me!

______________________________________

Hehe cliff hanger 🥰
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, make sure to eat and drink water 🫶🏼
Love you guys!

-MoonLight