5.HER

Aayan

She can be cute and innocent a moment and very annoying the very next moment. I was very concerned about that darkness incident, but I can't even question rishi about that.
Rishi is my bestfriend since highschool days. Even our parents are best-friends. We treat each other like family and rishi is more like my family... I reached home and there were discussions going on regarding daksh arrival
He is my chotu bhaai he is 22 Already and was studying abroad and will be finally back in a week or two and he will be taking part in business. I am happy that he will be back . He is my partner in crime..I love him but I hate him being so touchy with me. I went to room took a cold shower changed my clothes and went straight to bed.
But sleep was no where in my eyes. I was scrolling my phone then suddenly ruhi's post showed up..
She is indeed a goodness, I was reading comments and saw kartik's comment and I was like....ha ha sbko meri wali hi psnd aani h...

( Author-Aayan tujhe psnd h ruhi? Ye kb hua
Aayan-Nhi psnd .....but ab dost ki bhn h...thdi chinta to hogi na...
Author-Chinta hogi?????
Daal m kuch kala h...
Puri daal hi kaali h bhai idhr to....)

I will thinking about ruhi all night and soon sleep took over me.
*****
My alarm rang and I got up  went to gym and then straight to the dining table. My mother was in kitchen preparing food . I gave her a back hug and wished" Good morning mom"
"Good morning beta.... You slept well?"
"Yes mom.."
"Breakfast is ready chlo .."
We sat on the table and were engaged in some discussion and  then I and dad went to office
I was in the meeting when I phone buzzed with a notification...
Ruhi...she wanted to meet dad ..so I asked her to be there at 3 p.m ..she left the message on seen..
Is she arrogant or what...I was happy that i will be seeing her again..I missed her already.
Dad ruhi wants to meet you i said
What happened..? Everything okay dad asked
She didn't tell me...I asked her to come at 3.pm ..
Well that was the truth I don't know what she wants.
Okay fine... He replied ..

****

Sorry for a short chapter...
The next chapter will be nice I swear!!!