001 girl meets vanessa

"wait, wait, wait you're actually moving here to new york?" "for the millionth time yes! did a anvil hit you on the head?" "hey, where did all the anv-" "bye!" the girl hung up and stepped into the subway.

vanessa plopped herself into a empty seat. boy was she nervous, her and her father in new york she'd dream about new york from time to time but now she was missing her picket fenced home.

"hey" startled she turns to a very attractive boy "hi" she smiles. "i'm uh lucas" all the sudden lucas was nervous. i mean could you blame him? here he was sitting in front of this gorgeous (and he meant gorgeous) girl.

"vanessa" once again she offered him a polite smile in which he returned "so-" "hi i'm maya. you're really cute! we should hang out some time. you make me happy. you don't pay enough attention to me. this isn't working out. it's you, not me. we can still be friends. not really."

and with that maya was gone. vanessa laughed vaguely remembering her antics, lucas however was stunned. "did that just happen?" "i'm afraid so lucas." vanessa dramatically sighs.

the two hear a shriek followed by a body falling into lucas's lap. "hi. we were just talking about you. you used to go out with my friend maya." "i'm lucas" lucas said confused.

lucas turned to talk to vanessa but they were interrupted.

"hi niki" nessa waves. "hi nessa, my how you've grown." she chuckles awkwardly. niki turns to riley who was now residing on the seat next to lucas "perhaps someone would like to give their seat to someone older?" lucas attempts to get up.

"oh, not you, sweet potato pie."

"please don't make me move." riley whines  "i just want to see where this goes." "i've just worked a 12 hour shift and I just want to see where this goes. okay?" "okay" riley sighs defeated.

"that's was uh" "weird?" vanessa finishes "very"

and then for a second time riley matthew's comes tumbling down but into vanessa's lap.

riley, who was very idiotic for not noticing who's lap she's fallen on, was now looking at lucas with big puppy dog eyes. vanessa clears her throat "riley.."

riley jumps up at the sound of her voice "nessa? you're in new york? i- uh since when?" riley stutters. "since now?"

vanessa and riley hated each other. riley, who believed everything was about her, was upset that vanessa didn't give in to her. vanessa also preferred to be friends with a select few, riley matthew's didn't make the cut.

riley quickly scrambled back to maya. "what was that about?" "oh! would you look at that! it's my stop!" "it's mine to." lucas smiles.

"damn it" she mutters.

the pair decided to walk together as they were going to john quincy adam's middle school, they chatted a bit and got along quite well. lucas, being the gentleman he was, held the door open for the girl.

"yknow i can open the doors myself." "yes, but that's not how i was raised" vanessa hummed in response. she had a liking to the boy already.

"agh!" cory  jumped onto his desk at the immediate sight of the girl, "uncle cory i don't understand our problem here. i'm an angel." she smiles innocently while fluttering her lashes.

"you are the offspring of shawn there's no good coming from him." he hisses "oh goodness now that there's nessa.." he nervously pointed to nora "you to will be.."

"inseparable!" nora jumps up hugging the girl.

"NO!" cory  shouts.

"ah! the light of my life vanessa!" farkle says "hey farkle" that minuscule interaction sent farkle into cory arms.