CHAPTER-4 HARVEST FESTIVAL THE BIRTH OF TRUE DEMON LORD/CHOAS IN THE WORLD

PLACE- NEAR THE SEALED CAVE, JURA FOREST

TIME- AFTER ESCAPING FROM RUMINAS.

3RD POV:

VOTW:{Notice.
The Harvest Festival Has Begun The Birth of A New True Demon Lord.

The Individual's Physical constitution Will be rebuilt and he will evolve into a New Race.

Confirmed.

Super-Evolution From Divine Human to Divine Demonoid.

Successful.

All Physical Abilities are Significant Improved.

The Individual Can freely change his Material and Spiritual Bodies.

Next. All Skills And Resistances Already Acquired by the Old Form will be Required.

Successful.

New Intrinsic Skill will be Acquired.
Demon Lord Haki.
Universal Thread

New Resistance will be Acquired.
Notice.
The Individual had Already Acquired the Resistances.

This Completes the Evolution of Individual Rimuru Tempest.

Notice.

All Restrictions Will be Removed from Skills.

Successful.

This Event will change The 3world to It's Core Because this Evolution is Was Known by the Whole World. The VOTW had Broadcasted his Evolution to everyone. From a Normal Person to Demon Lords, Heros or Saints.

PLACE- ICE CONTINENT

GUY:It's a Great day Today. Millim is Still Toying With the New Demon Lords.

VOTW:{Notice.
Harvest Festival Has Begun The Birth of a new True Demon Lord.

Guy: What Birth of A New Demon Lord It will be interesting. I have To reach him and Make Him my Pawn First Before Rudra takes him.

Velzard: Ara, Ara Guy Did Hear the Announcement Made By the VOTW.

Guy: I Knew about it already. Velzard don't You think he will be Good Pawn for The Game.

Velzard: He has A lot of Potential but I was Still thinking Where he was all this Time If He has enough Potential to become a Demon Lord We should Have Known About him and There is one thing to point out Why VOTW Announces anything When it is Very Important and VOTW didn't Disclose his Identity.

Guy: You are Right Velzard

PLACE- EASTERN EMPIRE

Rudra: why do I feel like Something Interesting is Going to happen

VOTW:{Notice.
Harvest Festival Has Begun The Birth of a new True Demon Lord.

Rudra:Haaa A New Demon Lord. He can became a Problem for me later But I make him my Pawn for the Game.

Rudra:Velgrynd How the Preperation are Going.

Velgrynd:Rudra The Preparation are almost Complete.

Rudra:Guy Can't Defeat Me in Anyways After All I Have [Lord of Justice {Michael}]

[LORD OF JUSTICE {MICHAEL}] is Said to be the Strongest Skill in Angelic System of Skills. This Skill was The Form Give to Absolute Justice. It Was Created by Veldanava as The Manager of All 14 Angelic Skills and to Prevent Wrong use of the Other Angelic System Skills. It was Later Given to Rudra Nam Ul Nasca in Exchange of [Lord of Vows {Uriel}] by Veldanava.
(Michael)Its essence is control over free will and Management of All Angelic System Skill.

PLACE-HOLY EMPIRE OF RUBERIOUS

Ruminas:*Panting* Umm Aaah Her Blood is So Good I Feels like I am Addicted to Her Blood I Have to get Hin Back *Sinister Smile* Haaa.

(A/N- Ruminas Still Thinks that Rimuru is a Girl and We Got a Yandere Vampire after our Rimuru I hope Rimuru Survive or not *Smile*)

VOTW:{Notice.
Harvest Festival Has Begun The Birth of a new True Demon Lord.

As she Hear The Announcement she Came back to her Senses.

Ruminas:WHAT!!! A NEW DEMON LORD

Hinata&Saints: WHAT !! RIMURU IS THE NEW DEMON LORD. HOW IS THIS POSDIBLE.

Hinata:You All Stay Here I am going Somewhere.(What Ruminas-Sama Did To him I shouldn't have left him Alone with Ruminas-sama but How did he became a Fu*king Demon Lord)

She Started Walking Towards the Room in which she left Rimuru As he Enters the Room she Started Interrogating the Queen of Vampires.

Hinata:Ruminas-Sama where is he.

Ruminas:Who.

Hinata:Rimuru.

Ruminas:Rimuru???

Hinata:I am Talking about the Blue Hair Boy.

Ruminas:Oh She Dissapeared out of Thin Air I think it's a Skill that she used Wait a Minute did you Just Said Blue Haired BOY.

Hinata: Oh Yes he was a boy. I am Sorry That I Forgot to mention that .

Ruminas:WHATTT!!!*Blush*

PLACE- HEADQUARTERS OF FREEDOM GUILD.

Yuuki: What a Good Day but I Still have to Work All day long.

VOTW:{Notice.
Harvest Festival Has Begun The Birth of a new True Demon Lord.

Kagali:Yuuki-Sama There is a Emergency Did Hear the Announcement made by the VOTW about the Birth of a new True Demon Lord.

Yuuki: Yes I Also Heard that Announcement I Think that Demon Lord can became a Problem Later. We have to be careful.

PLACE- HEADQUARTERS OF WESTERN UNION

VOTW:{Notice.
Harvest Festival Has Begun The Birth of a new True Demon Lord.

All Members of Union:What a New Demon Lord. We need to be ready for any Upcoming Danger.

PLACE- SEALED CAVE, JURA FOREST.
TIME- 2 MONTHS LATER

We can see a Handsome but Beautiful Figure Sleeping. He was about 20 to 22 Years. With Heavenly Beauty Which will make even the Goddess of Beauty Fall in Love. Skin like White and Soft Silk. He Was None other our Newly Evolved Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest.

Rimuru: ouch My Head Hurts What happened to me and Why I am in a cave.

Raphael:《Congratulations Master on your Awakening and Evolution and About What happened. When Master was bitten by Individual Ruminas Valentine She Had Consumed a Large Amount of Magicule with Blood and so to save you I Had You Transported here via [Space-Time Domination] but to Stabilize your Magicule I had to let you Evolve so your Physical Body can Become Strong to maintain your Magicules and So You Evolve into a True Demon Lord, it also Let you Use Your Skill to the Fullest》

Rimuru:》So I am NOW A FU*KING DEMON LORD.《

(A/N- From this Chapter Raphael will start to develop Emotions)

Raphael:《 Yes *pout*》

Rimuru:《Did You Just Pout》

Raphael:《It's Just Your Imagination》

(A/N- Raphael-Sensai's Op Copyrighted Line)

Rimuru:》Raphael What we should do Now《

Raphael:《Master there is a Strong Presence Inside the Deepest Part of Cave. We should Explore it》

Rimuru:》I Thinks so too.《

That's So our Chaos Creator was Going Create Another Chaos.

END

WORDS- 1050

(A/N- So that's All for Today I Hope You liked it and Sorry for the Short Chapter because I Have some Important stuff to do that's why I wasn't able Write a Long Chapter.)

So Today's Paths are

1.Shizu Life Saving (Harem Path)

2.Tempest path (Shizu Death path)

3.Demon Lord Rank Increase (Demon lord Path)