1.THE THIEF..

The story is of about few thousand years ago...

The story starts with a narration who voices like an old man...
A boy asks the old man what's the story about... The old man starts to tell story with starting it's title..
The thief's story..

Starting the story..with a wild fight in a tavern.
A whole gang fights against one..kicking him cruelly..
Once he raised, in blink. .he finished them all... Knocked them down...
The fight started because the one was a thief who makes theft from the thiefs..
The gang was VAKARS..
Vakars were angry on him.
The one was KENAN.. He defeated them and ran from that place...
This story was narrated to the leader of VakarVakarVakar...
He was angry on him.. But he was more angry on himself as he couldn't do anything to stop him..

About Kenan. .
He has a friend
He used to assist him...
Any fight happens between them, all knew even Vakars, who wins... That is "KENAN".
But the history changed when an incident happened......
The change happened when vakars started to smuggle few rare treasures which they have collected from somewhere. They had a good profitable deal with other gang about smuggling it. But their only fear was.. How to stop Kenan?
They took much care about it.. After much hardwork they fixed the smuggle transaction in a place which is in between the two kingdoms.. Thinking Kenan will never know it. But the thing they doesn't know was Kenan was 2hours earlier than them to that place. He was waiting for the two gang's arrival by being few miles away from that place. Suddenly he listened a sound of a foot step. He hid himself behind the tree. After few seconds he tried to look who it was, There was a beautiful lady who made the undefeatable Kenan to lose his heart to her.. He was ultimately flying in a sky which was her beauty.. Her face made him mad. Her eyes said him something which absolutely can make him die for that eyes just to see that eyes him once.. Her hair was like a waterfall which sink himself in it. To tell true the water was love.. His love....
She walked near a pond there wearing a white dress looking like an angel.. She took a box and kept something in it. She stepped on a leaf she immediately took the leaf and kept it aside. He looked the leaf which also turned attractive to him, as she stepped on it..Some sense made that angel to look his side. He again hid himself.. After some time he tried to look once again, this time she disappeared.. He went to that place but he could not find her. At the same time his friend Arik came and said the transaction has started. He stopped to find her and went to make his usual theft..
Theft
After 2 weeks
After the successful theft....
Kenan and Arik decided to sell the diamonds in other kingdom.. Neighbour kingdom... To go to that kingdom, they have to travel over the forest where they made the last theft from the two gangs.. After travelling one day in the forest they took rest on a top of a hill at night...
Kenan did not sleep. He took leaf from a pocket and started to stare at it with a smile which can bring anything thing down to him
It was the leaf which was stepped by the lady.. At that time he listened sound of someone moving.. But the dark made him to not see who that was.
The sound was coming from a tree, the voice made him to understand.. He took a firestick burning which they used for campfire and thrown on that tree... The lighting showed him it was them... The Vakars. He understood they followed them.. He escaped with his horse but after going far from that place he realised he forget his friend who was sleeping there. He went again and saved from them... After going to a distance after a fight he gave his horse to his friend and diverted the vakars and made them to chase him..
After a long chase a one way with vakars back and front... Both sides the woods.. He jumped into the woods..
Vakars entered into it... After some foots there was a well in which a branch of a nearer tree was growing deep.into it.. One of the Vakars went to look in it.. At that time he started to look a moving sound in the wood made Vakars to run through that side...
In the well......
Kenan was hanging holding the stem.. After realizing that the Vakars gone he took a pouch of the diamonds laughed in a way that indicates of winning on something.. At then suddenly the branch cracked some.. It made a shake on kenan due to which the pouch of diamonds had fallen down in the well.. After thinking for few seconds he thought to get up... Out from the well.. When he was keeping the hand on the top of well which means he will get out... On that second the branch breaks. He misses... Falls downward......
With a loud sound.......

.......Chapter ends.......