Chapter Nine- Quinoa Reunites With His Parents

*Mark's POV*

I talked with Chad on the phone. His location wasn't too far from mine, with about 15 miles in between us. I let Matt drive so I could chill and get some type of rest.

I learned that Quinoa was 11 years old. I planned on having the family stay in a hotel back where we live, Texarkana, so the destruction could be cleaned up here. Plus, I wanted to help them more.

We were so close when the cat sputtered out of gas. We waited a few hours before the car service guy came. After, Quinoa fell asleep, and it had already came to the end of another day.

We all woke up from our sleep to begin driving. His parents were at Starbucks, and we were going to meet them there.

We arrived, and I didn't even stop Quinoa from hopping out of the car. I watched the reunion, but what made me step out of my trance was Chad.

"So, no hug then?" He asks, and Matt and I hop out of the car. We try to catch up with one another, despite there being nothing to catch up over. All that happened was a deadly tornado that sucked us up and sent us in different locations.

We soon found out that there was nothing left in Rocheport, so we planned to relocate the family into Texarkana. I was glad to help out someone in need. We also did a big stream since our subscribers were worried like crazy.

Not everyone has happy endings, but I'm glad we did. None of this could have happened. We could be dead. We could have hit Quinoa. I'm glad we're all still standing though. I hope things get better for the ones who aren't all standing.