10.Ashiqui 2

Aayan

aayan....
I was thinking about her words. I was thinking about her. Her eyes that were currently hypnotising me. I came out of my lala land .
ha?
jacket utaro...ashiqui 2 wala scene recreate krna h..
what??
I can't digest the words....is she really in her senses. She wants that scene to be recreated...
No aayan ..she won't do anything...she is just asking for a photo.
Are kuch nhi krugi...bs phto chie..

Can she read my mind or what?

nhi...

I can't do that...it would be hard for me to control my feelings....she can't even imagine what effect she has on me .

plzzzz she said with a puppy face .

Aur idhr n pighal gyaa...
I am ready to do anything for her I don't know what made me fall for her Maybe it's the way she is a total mess, cutie and arrogant. Her ignorance surely hurts me but my brain is not ready to accpt that i like her. she is the only person i love and hate at the same time. I know there is just 1% chance of us , but agar life m 1 percent b chance ho to hme lena chie....

nhi ye nhi kruga sb kiya ye nhi krskta.

kyu n kroge..bhgvaan kre tumri achi gf bne ..ik ye last phto bs...

thik h...tum sch m aafat ho meri life ki...

Jsi bhi hu tumri hu

What ? Her words gave me butterflies....
Just a line was enough to make her fall ever more for her..

shoot k liy to hun hi na...

Yea...how can I forget...she is just my best friend's sister...and moreover I am not even a friend for her ....i took out my jacket and just did what she wanted..we both were now under my jackets. she was so close to me .we were breathing the same air and our nose was touching i realy wanted to kiss her but no!! She wasnt even looking in my eyes ..I was thankful for that....
control aayan...

Raj shouted that the shoot was over.
I saw her she was totally drenched and she was wearing a transparent top..i don't want people to see what's mine...I gave her my jacket to cover herself. She was shocked by my action..
Then I guess she realised her clothes were transperant.. she said thankyou with a smile..
And that smile was real one...
I can say that by just looking at her face...

bhaago ab bimmar nhi hona to aayan - ruhi yelled

***
we reached the venue and she gave me a towel and said thank you i will behave nicley from now on ..
sch m? tum gir to nhi gyi thi na udhr?-a

jaao tum.. ache s bat krlu to bhi dikt h , aur gussa kru to bhi!-r

nhi nhi....-a

chai peeni h?-r
Tum kho to jeher bhi peelu !-a

uff...bdi filmy line mari h ..koi impress nhi hogi ase tumse..-r

dekhna tum to hojaogi..-a

nhi ase kisi k hath n aane wali m-r

achaaaaa-a

apna phone dena bhai ko call krna h-r

dil to bina puche legyi phne k liy kyu puchri ho-a

maar khane ka jada shoq h?

i just laughed.
I didn't even realised what I said...
Was I in my senses ..
I aayaan malhota just flirted with his best friend's sister..
she called Rishi....and went outside and was talking while raj was setting up the projector to show pictures of today to my parents.
***
kitni pyarri phts aai h - mom said
I was impressed by her photography skills...
They were all beautiful and best ...and after that pictures of me and ruhi appeared on the screen.

ye kb hua? mom asked

ye hna barish m photos chie thi ise ... sath m mujhe bhi fsadia

bht pyaare lg rhe ho sath m sch m..-mom

hna aunty m bhi kh rha hu yhi...shadi krvado inki bht ache lgte h sth m-raj

shadi aur isse??

I didn't realise ruhi came back to the room and was listening to the conversations.

jeher dal dugi iski chai m agr ye mera pati bna to -r

m vo chai pee luga agar tu meri biwi bni to..-a

bs kro khi b shuru hojate ho dono.

and thn she was giving me a death stare.
I know she was annoyed by my words but deep down i was happy that my mom like ruhi ...
Ofcrs ruhi is soon to be daughter in law of them
They must love her..

**
We were done having dinner and changing clothes and were about to go back ..
can you please drive the car? raj asked me

why?i asked him

its just ...ruhi didn't sleep last night and she will be so tired right now.she won't agree if i ask her that i will drive you take rest...she will listen to you.. just tell her I left with your parents.

okaay! Mein bat krta hu usse..

raj went back with my parents and driver.

i went straight to her room . she looked so tired.

ruhi... come we are going home i will drive
It's okay..i will drive.

no you will not.. sojana back seat pe aaraaam se!
chlo ab jldi!
I thought it was hard to convince her but it wasn't. She agreed in a real quick..
She looked she wanted sleep..
But i was happy that I got some time with her...
Because of her best friend...
He is of some use...
okay.. thank you aayaan..

****
she was in the back seat and was sleeping with her soft toy and her neck pillow i covered her with blanket.
she really is cute.i just can stare her whole day. she is beautiful, but not like others. i think she did some kala jaddu on me ...she just never leave my head.
in a crowd of millions she is the only one i want now nd forever. i want to stay by her side forever in happiness and sorrows... i was driving slowly so that she didnt wake up..
as sooon as we reached her home. i was just staring her....she is really innocent...

I can't express how much she annoyes me she is playing with my heart and head. As much as I hate her presence i like staying with her too...
I called Rishi to take her back
And i went home..
I wasn't expecting this day to be that great but this was best!!