~chapter 1~

आज से तेरी सारी गालियां मेरी हो गयी
आज से मेरा घर तेरा हो गया
आज से मेरी सारी खुशियां तेरी हो गयी
आज से तेरा ग़म मेरा हो गया

An artistic magnificent morning dawns amidst the chirping of birds and chaos our Ishika is having our deep slumber which is disturbed by her mother

Lazily waking up I asked in her hoarse voice 'what happened mumma' to which her mother replied in sarcastic tone ' Good morning Dr.Ishika singhania,
Finally you woke up from your beauty sleep, now please put your feet down from bed and grace us with your presence on the dining table'.To which I rolled my eyes at her comment and decided to wake up.

At the Dining table there weaves the symphony of family love as my grandparents along with my parents were laughing discussing something which I am not aware of.

As I took my seat in the dining room there eyes snapped towards me and they looked at me like I am some kind of ghost.To which I asked 'why you all are glaring at me' and they replied 'Good morning 'in chorus leaving me shocked as they never behaved like that.

'Now please tell me the matter guys' I replied as I know there is something fishy because you are behaving strange '

Now my Grandparents Adhiraj singhania and rukmani Adhiraj singhania replied' we have to go to Rajasthan to attend the success party at RAJVANSH'S tomorrow as they are our business partners and also my friend nirvaan singh Rajvansh personally invited us.’

To which I immediately replied "Noo"because my appointments are lined up for next two months. I was about to say something but they said in tone leaving no room for discussion "It's final we are going to Rajasthan and I already talked to your senior doctor and he is ready to compensate for your absence for 3 days"

In a defeated tone I mumbled a 'okk' and we continued our food with loving banters which is a testimony for our love for each other and after finishing my breakfast I ran to my room to get ready to step into the Hospital.

Going downstairs I gently told my mumma that I am leaving for hospital because a very critical surgery of mine is lined up. To which she replied with proud in her eyes 'Go beta, may god bless you with success '.

I am proud to have a parents like them because even though they both are working and second most renowned person in the business world as first's are RAJVANSH'S . But still they manage to give me the best parenting by sparing time from their hectic schedule.

In the blink of time I found myself standing in front of my hospital. Entering there I changed into the scrubs and sanatize myself and made my way towards the OT and prayed to 'राधा कृष्ण'. It was a hit-and- run case of 6 year old boy but with the team work we made it.

Outside the OT, the tension in the air was palpable but as I told them that the boy is out of danger and can be properly cured within a month. There expression were relieved they patted my head. His grandparents eyes were glistering with tears as they thanked God and gave me their blessings. I feel contentment in my heart and released a satisfactory sigh.
As I believe that God has created us for some kind of aim to fulfill in life

I entered my cabin and called my parents to which my maa picked up my call at first ring and asked' How was the surgery's and I feel happy and prayed to God to keep my parents healthy and safe to which I replied with enthusiasm dripping from my voice 'It was successful maa which your and राधा कृष्ण' blessings me and my team made it'.
Her happiness was evident from her voice as she said 'today I will made you your favourite pav-bhaji along with fruit custord' and as her sentence came to end I said 'I love you to her' to which she chuckled and reminded me to come home as soon as possible as we are going to Rajasthan tomorrow and with the we ended our conversation which filled my heart with love and admiration for my parents.

As I was about to doze of in my cabin. My friend and junior doctor siddhi entered my cabin with her chirppy voice which create a sense of enthusiasm in the air and she gently congratulated me for successful surgery which made me look at her with adoration in my eyes. I thanked her and we both made our way towards the parking and got of to our homes in our cars.

As I entered my home maa papa engulfed me in a heart warming hug and congratulated me. They always do this whenever I had a successful surgery. With god's grace till now I am capable of saving all my patience but they always made me feel like I was my first time doing surgery and treatment me with my favourite delicacies.

"कान्हा जी मेरे मां पापा को हमेशा खुश रखना
हमारे परिवार को सारी खुशियां देना "

Enjoying our family time with lots of fun banters and love we went to sleep as tomorrow we will be leaving at 9 in the morning. It would be amazing as I am going to Rajasthan for the first time

If you like the chapter please vote and leave your comments...
Your author
Isha❤️