Abhimaan met Jiya(1st meet)

As Jiya drifted into sleep, she found herself in a dream, walking hand in hand with her favorite character, Chris Evans. Lost in his piercing blue eyes, they stood together, ready to exchange vows. Just as their lips were about to meet, her father's voice shattered the dream, and Jiya's eyes snapped open.

Reality flooded back in - she was her father's princess, his everything.

"Jiya, wake up! You have an important meeting with the CEO of Rathore Enterprises. They're very punctual, and you can't be late," her father reminded her.

Panicked, Jiya quickly got dressed in a neat blue suit and tied her hair back into a ponytail, ready to face the day ahead.....

Pov jiya-

I am hell hungry right now.

"When are you not" my subconscious mocked .

Ok guys we will ignore my subconscious together because it is hell irritating .

I called and told her to bring ice cream .

What!! Don't judge me I am in love with ice creams and I can literally die for one even kill for one I means it is the best creation the the world.. he !heee!

Shit ! Shit! I am late I need to drive fast . I drove or I should say literally flew my car to Rathore enterprise .

I am 5 mins late damn! Fucking shit

I went to the reception and told the receptionist that I have a meeting with Mr Rathore.

"Ma'am the meeting has been cancelled" she told .

Why? I asked with a frown on my face.

"Because you are 10 minute late". She answered what the fucking hell is this I am just 10 min late and that to because of traffic. I am not a normal person for the heavens stake girl. I AM BLOODY CEO OF MISHRA ENTERPRISES. I yelled .

She flinched a little and then she composed herself .

"Mam if u want a can fix a new schedule."

I was about to deny . When I heard a deap voice which was enough to sent chills down anyone's spine and there was pin drop silence in the room.

YOU ARE LATE MISS JIYA MISHRA.

And this was enough to pump my already pumped blood pressure.

I turned around and I froze on the spot. Blue eyes god .....
Those alluring blue eyes perfectly shaped body shows how much this man has worked on it .
Chris Evans. Those veiny hands .

Eww.. what even I am thinking he has no comparison to my Chris Evans .
But he is hoooottttt...

"Done drooling miss jiya" that evil spoke with a smirk on his face .

God how much I wanted to wipe that smirk .
But it looks good on himm

Ehhhhh what even I am thinking I will go mad .

Soon I composed myself .
"I wasn't drooling at you I was just thinking how can someone be so rude early in the morning with ugly face". I mocked him.

Pov abhimaan.

Let me tell you guys I just hate late comers because my time is my money I don't like to waste it and she was 10 min late so I cancelled the meeting I don't give damn to to rich brats and I know she is a rich brat.

As if u are the not my sub conscious mocked.
Whom I Royally ignored.

Soon I heard some voices from outside .
But the voice was melody to my ears .
Ok let's not be cheap abhimaan.

I went there and saw a lady talking to my receptionist actually yelling at her . " How dare she yell at my receptionist in my office".

She turned around her hazel brown glossy eyes met mine and I was lost in thought ocean deep eyes . Soon I smirked because she was drooling.

" Done drooling miss jiya" I said with a sexy smirk on my face .

"I wasn't drooling at you I was just thinking how can someone be so rude early in the morning with ugly face". She mocked me .

How dare she mock me in my office damn this girl.

But she looks cute when she is angry.

"Oh, so now she is cute Abhimaan" my subconscious mocked.

Eggg! Shut up ! For a while dear subconscious.

" I don't entertain late comers Miss Mishra so I cancelled the meeting have another appointment " I said it little rude .

Ok whatever I cannot cancel the dear as it is important she replied with same attitude and rolled her eyes .
And went away.

HOW DARE SHE ROLL HER EYES ON ME . No one literally no one do this to Abhimaan Rathore I will see you Miss Jiya Mishra .

I was fuming in anger and my mind was occupied by her thoughts only damn I already hate her .

Welcome to the hate list of Abhimaan Rathore. Jiya Mishra you really messed up with a wrong guy damnit.....

Author's pov-

Jiya and Abhimaan were fuming in anger literally they are ready to kill each other .

Jiya went directly to Ice Cream parlor.

"Aunty can I have my double choco chip ice Cream" said jiya .

How dare u Abhimaan Rathore to be this rude with me I don't give these rights to anyone.

Jiya's subconscious, "How dare to compare my EVANS my love with that Abhimaan."

But he is hot and handsome too and the plus point is he has blue eyes..
said my subconscious.

You just shut up miss subconscious don't you ever compare my EVANS to that Abhimaan. I know he has blue eyes too but he is blue eyed monster unlike my love Evans .

Seriously Jiya? Blue eyed monster!
My subconscious mocked .

" Yes , blue eyed monster " said Jiya and she grinned at her own thoughts .
....

After sometime..1 hours later!!!

Tear left her eyes. No they were not because of Abhimaan, but what was the reason .
Now the carefree jiya was long gone.  The one sitting there was completely different . Whenever she remembers her past incidents she becomes like this but what was her past??

.........

Muskaan ke peeche chhupi hui baat, Dil ki gehraaiyon mein basi hai saari raazdaari raat.

Uski muskurahat mein chhipi hai kahani, Gehre raaz chhupaye, dil ki dhadkanon ki rawaani.

Khojti hai uski ankhon mein chhupi hui raaz, Muskurahat ke peeche chhupi hai woh asli baat "

-

written by your own author ❤️❤️
Miss perfect😉
............

Hey guys ❤️ tell me how was the 1 st chapter of my story .

They story starts with hate .....

This story is awesome believe me just give it a try.....

Why was jiya having tears in eyes?

❤️WILL YOU BE MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ❤️❤️