Prologue

"Love is an unstoppable force." As I read the sentence from my book, a voice suddenly echoed to the four walls of myㅡno, OUR room.

"When did you come back?" I asked her, eyes still on the book.

"You know what? You should really stop reading those kind of eeky-romantic-novels." She said while settling herself on my bed.

"Yah, you still don't know how to answer questions properly, do you? And just so you know, this is MY bed."

No response.

I looked up from the book and I saw her lying peacefully at the end of my bed.

Aish, this idiot. Why do I even have her as my sister?

I closed my book and placed it on top of the side table.

"Yah, wake up lazy ass." I poked her face.

"Aish, jinjja? Why don't you sleep early? You're always stressing yourself." I said while still poking her face.

Still, the same response. Nothing.

I decided to just let her sleep on my bed since I don't think I still have any choice but to let her.

As I lift her and placed her properly on the bed, my hand suddenly lost it's balance that it made me stumble upon my sister. Our faces a mere centimeters away.

My ears are ready for the scolding that I'll probably get, but I hear nothing, but my suddenly abnormal heartbeat.

'What is this feeling?' I decided to just shrug it off.

"Since when did you became such a heavy sleeper?" I mumbled softly.

I was about to get up when she suddenly turned to the side making me lie down beside her.

"Ugh.."

"T-tiff..?" I slightly shaked her arms.

"I-I.."

"What?"

"..like you,"

"What are you talking about?" I asked her, even though I know that I'll never get an answer.

"I like you," She said clearly.

'What's wrong with you?'

...And that's the day I started feeling something different for my sister.

Is it possible that I'm..... falling for her?

No. Way.

***

A/N: This idea suddenly popped out of my mind and I thought I shouldn't let this idea go so I decided to put it in a story, so here it is. I hope to finish all of my ffs T^T

(Check them out!! ^^)

-dorkyshidae