━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚Chapter 6

[Author's note awaits at the end!]

⊰⁠⊹ฺ Everyone braced for impact, expecting a jolt that would rock the entire vessel. However, the collision they anticipated never occurred.

With cautious hope, everyone slowly opened their eyes and saw a surprising sight: a glowing golden force field had formed between the ship and the looming metal wall.

Gasps of surprise filled the air as all eyes turned to you, the source of this sudden burst of power. There you stood, hands outstretched, visibly strained and breathing heavily.

"[Name]?" Ying's voice broke the silence, mirroring the disbelief shared by everyone onboard.

While you hadn't completely prevented the collision, your spontaneous activation of power had lessened the impact. You were just as shocked as everyone else by this unexpected demonstration of your abilities.

Filled with relief and gratitude, they praised you for your quick thinking. You could only give them a strained smile as you shakily sat down on your seat, feeling the exhaustion washing over you. Did you really just used all your energy for that massive force field? You wondered, massaging your aching head.

"What did we hit just now?" YaYa's voice broke the tense silence, followed by another gasp from Ying that caught your attention.

"That's... That's TAPOPS Station!" Ying exclaimed, her shock evident in her voice.

You glanced ahead once more, taking in the extent of the damage to the station. "That's... That's impossible!" BoBoiBoy's disbelief echoed through the cabin as he hastily unbuckled his seatbelt and rushed to the window for a closer look.

Your lips trembled at the sight before you. "TAPOPS Station has been destroyed?!" BoBoiBoy's shocked cry echoed around the ship.

"This can't be real..." you murmured quietly, your hand clenched into a tight fist.

Slowly, you rose from your seat, feeling unsteady on your feet until a supportive hand steadied you. You turned to see Fang beside you, his expression mirroring your own shock as you both gazed at the wreckage of the station.

You glanced around at your friends, each wearing expressions of disbelief and shock. Slowly, you released your clenched fist, trying to steady your breathing as you grappled with the enormity of the devastation before you.

"We need to go to the ship and help anyone who's injured." you finally said, your voice wavering slightly.

Your words spurred the others into action. BoBoiBoy nodded in agreement. "You're right. Let's go." They all hurried back to their seats, while Fang assisted you before settling into his own. You were all prepared to provide assistance to the injured at TAPOPS Station.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

"Still refusing to disclose the boy's location?" Retak'ka said, holding Kokoci in the air by his collar.

Kokoci, visibly hurt with one frame of his eyeglasses broken, tried to speak. "You can torture me all you want, but-"

His words were cut off by a sudden wave of air as the MYS Justice ship appeared.

"BoBoiBoy?!" Kokoci exclaimed, shocked to see him.

"Get out of here before he-" Kokoci couldn't finish his words before Retak'ka threw him. "Silence!"

BoBoiBoy saw this and immediately jumped down without waiting for the ship to fully land.

"Commander!" He yelled, running towards the now unconscious small green alien.