Chapter Fourteen

Mahi : Four times!!!! Four times you guys have skipped, the press conference saying this same reason and it's the fifth time are you all listening!!!! Fifth time.... This time representatives and team members of other teams are also coming and as always the great ict is sacred of meeting the press because of their previous manager. Now you all tell me what should I do hah!!! Shall I go and tell this to our officials.... Tell me???

Ashwin : Bhai......

Mahi : What!!! You all don't have an answer right , I know because If i go and tell this to the officials it will be not only embarrassing for me but for you all also to accept that we are scared of our previous manager who is in jail charged by multiple cases, Ultimately it will be proved that he was right and that's why we are running away from all this. Now after seeing all your behavior I am sorry but I feel that you guys have done something wrong just like how vishal said!!!

Rohit : Bhai!!! We thought that even if the world goes against us you will believe us but now you are also saying like this!!!

Rahul Dravid : Then tell, us ro what we should believe, for the past four times you guys have skipped the conference saying this same reason and it's the fifth time , what should we do rather than believing. We are fed up defending you all every time we can't do it anymore it was my first big press conference as your head coach and if you all are not ready to come and make me embarrassed in front of others then let it be I don't have any thing more to say. Let the world think that ict has done something wrong with their previous manager because of which they don't want to answer the press if you don't want to prove others wrong then I am also not dying to do it!!! , Do What Were you all want and Face the consequences alone don't expect me to help you all. " IT'S YOU AND YOUR TEAM RO NOT OUR TEAM ANYMORE!!" "TODAY YOU ALL PROVED ME AS AN OUTSIDER!!! AND NOT SOMEONE FROM YOUR ICT FAMILY!!"

Saying this Rahul Dravid stormed out of the room with a teary eyes and Tanvi followed him

Mahi : You all listen to what Rahul Dada said right, I don't think I have anything more to say, As your mentor it was my first conference and you guys have put me in shame by refusing to appear for it, all of you shattered my undying faith and trust that I had on you all. As Dada said " IT'S YOU AND YOUR TEAM RO NOT OUR TEAM ANYMORE!! " And today you all proved that I am no longer your favorite mahi bhai from whom you will take advice and will obey whatever I will say. I'm at also fault for not realising that you guys have grown up and not those kiddo's who had joined the team as juniors, I'm sorry for that!!

He said and left from there and Sakshi followed him. Rohit and team was not knowing what to say and they silently went upstairs with tears in their eyes, leaving prathiksha and there wife's alone.

Anushka : They have skipped the conference four times for the same reason but all those times nither Dada nor mahi bhai has reacted like this, I mean if they reacted like this then the conference must be truly important

Ritika : And more over, they might be also feeling bad for prathiksha because as a manager it's her first time and England team will also get a chance to poke them saying that she was happy with them and not with us, but who will make them understand all this???

Rivaba : Any way none of them are going to listen to us, you try talking to them what if they listen to you.

Athiya : Yes you try talking to them they will definitely listen to you

Prathiksha : I will try before that there is someone else who can help us,

Preethi : Who??

Prathiksha : That you all will get to know soon, You guys go and get there dress ready rest I will take care

Prathiksha went to her room and saw the ict sitting there closing there eyes in sadness and frustration she simply kept her phone in the table and left from there. After sometimes she receives a call from megha, upon not seeing prathiksha rohit decided to pick it up