𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

....☀︎︎☠︎︎☀︎︎....

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

....☀︎︎☠︎︎☀︎︎....

"BLOODY HELL" groaned out Klaus as soon as he landed on a hard floor and with a growl he immediately stood up, his paranoid eyes glaring at the unfamiliar place that looked a lot like a theater.

"What the-" yelled Archie Andrews rubbing his back and standing up to look around the familiar and unfamiliar faces.

"What is going on? How did we suddenly get here?" Betty frowned, clutching her sister Polly's hand as they searched around for their parents and shared tense looks. The sister's were in Betty's room calling their elder sister who wasn't picking up and the next moment they landed in this theater room.

"ARCHIE"

"BETTY, POLLY"

Four different voices yelled at the same time, as Fred Andrews and Mary Andrews, who had just left Pop's and were on their way to home but suddenly landed here, scaring them and as soon as they saw Archie, they ran towards their son, who had been out on a walk with Vegas.

"Archie are you okay?" Fred embraced him and Mary checked him for any injuries.

"I am fine, are you guys okay? And what is happening? You were at Pop's and I just reached home, when suddenly I blacked out and woke up in this room." questioned Archie anxiously.

"Betty, Polly. Oh my god, are you both okay? You are not hurt right? Hal and I just arrived from the Register and parked our car when we blacked out and were literally thrown into this theater room. What is going on? How did we come here?" Alice started rambling and firing questions.

"MOM, we don't know, we were at home and like you said, we were also suddenly brought here." sighed Betty in frustration.

"Okay, what did you do witchy?" Damon glared at Bonnie, who glared back with equal ferocity before snarling at him.

"I don't know because I was on my way to the Grill when I surprisingly landed here."

Caroline frowned, holding her mom's hand as they searched for Cami.

"Elena you okay?" questioned Stefan rubbing an anxious and panicking Elena's back while Alaric looked after Jenna and Jeremy, who were equally shocked.

Jenna had just come home after the Katherine attack and heeding Cami's advice they had told everything to Jenna regarding the supernatural and it was hard for her but everything went smoothly when Cami arrived and her sunshine personality cheered everyone up.