I'm Geno!?-afterdeath oneshot - part 1

I added myself as a character in this story✨✨✨

-----
??? P.O.V

"I'm so bored, I could die!" ??? said to me as they slumped onto the floor. "Fine, I'll let you transfer a soul from another world into this one. Sound good?" I said with a sigh. "Really!?" "Yes, now go before I change my mind." And with that, they sped off excitedly. I chuckled at the sight of that idiot running off like a kid "Heh, still the same Ink."

----
Ink's P.O.V

I can't wait! This is going to be so much fun! I finally got permission to bring a random creator into our multiverse! I think as I run to my home. I then grab my notebook and start thinking of ways to welcome them, jotting down any ideas that pop up in my head.

----- P.O.V change and a timeskip♪♪♪

Author's/my P.O.V

I suddenly hear my phone ringing, already knowing who it probably is. I pick up my phone and answer the call "Hi, Ink. What do you need this time?"
"Nothing much, Ijustneedyoutogetacreatorfromyourworldandbringheresothaticanwelcomethemand-" "No need to explain, Error already told me everything." I said, whilst also questioning how I was able to understand everything Ink just said. "Oh. :o" Ink said over the phone. "Anyways, I need to go and kidnap a random person from my world, now." I said, and with a cheeky grin, I hung up. This was going to be fun.

★★★______________

239 words, and that tells me that I was kinda lazy😂

Edit: the picture used in this chapter isn't mine, and belongs to it's rightful owner