23.lost

Ruhi

Last night was fun..i was thinking of aayan ..i have never known him ...we have never been that friends...It is rakhi tommrow , so I thought of going with bhabi for shopping.

I went to the breakfast table and bhai and papa were there engaged in some discussion.
" good morning my favourite's" I wished them and hugged both of them and they gave me kisses.
I sat on the table and saw I don't want to eat normal boring breakfast.

"Bhai it's been a long time since we went outside for breakfast" I said.

" kya khana h ? Btao ghr bna dete h..." Dad spoke

" no...I want to go out and eat chole bhature "

" bhature jsi ho jaygi " bhai spoke.
" papa!" I said and they both laughed

Soon bhai agreed to take me out for breakfast, i won't go to college today.
We reached the dhaba

" bhai, is bhabi free today? "

" I guess not...may be a meeting or two..what happened? "

" thought of taking her with me for shopping for rakhi "

" wait let me ask her only"
He called bhabi and they talked for a minutes or few.

" I will drop you at her place...you can both go shopping " he said and I was happy.

" by the why what gift you want?"he asked

" whatever you like!" I said and we are having chole bhature with chai.
He didn't question further and dropped me at bhabi's place. He came inside with me and we gretted everyone.
Bhabi was in her room and bhai went back for some work .

I was offered snacks I denied and was waiting for bhabi in the hall.
I saw kartik he came towards me . I gave him a tight smile.

" oho, look who is here" he said and spoke some sharyi

Is saste galib ko bhai ko khne gayb karvane ka man krta h!

" mujhse milne aai ho?"

" itni buri kismt Kidhr meri , kartik bhaiya"

"I told you I am not your bhaiya..."

"Uncle?"
I was interrupted by a worker of their house who was asking him for chai or coffee
" you asked her for breakfast? "He asked the maid she nodded he asked for a chai

"With jeher please " i said and they both looked at me and I passed a smile.
Bhabi soon came and we went out..
We got some things for hampers that I will be making. I told bhabi about incidence happened and she laughed .
She is sweet.
" bhabi..." I said and she hummed

" you will never leave bhai hna?"

" Why did you ask so?"

" sanvi told me a story where a girl cheated on her husband because he paid more attention to her sister"

" are you mad ruhi? I will never do that to rishi.. And you are like my sister as well...I won't have any problem in him giving time to you...I would love to join you both not becoming a reason of your separation and cheating on him would be like a death to me..you mean a lot to me and him...don't say things like those "

I was emotional right now...she is understanding. Bhai made a nice choice...

" I just don't want my brother to get hurt...he has left many happiness of his...just for me..you are special to him and I can't see him sad ..sorry if you felt bad" I said in a low tone..
She just hugged me we left from there..
I went home and she went office.