Chapter 1: one fine night

Valentina's POV:

I'm at a bar right now with my friend Erika, Elisia, and Teddy they brought me here with them after I asked for some advice on how to get through a breakup since I just broke up with my boyfriend Mark Salazar, one of the school's playboy, oh well I don't care I guess I'm really not worth it I mean I am so naive to trust him.I am Valentine Davino my dad and my mom are millionaires and I just came back from America, After that I transferred to Northville High one of the most prestigious school in here at first I was shy because I'm still new but after sometime I got used to it and actually made some friends which are Erika, Elisia, and Teddy the triple trouble of the Northville high, yes you read it, they are the trouble makers of the school but anyways a lot of guys approached me because let's just say I got popular because of my looks but they haven't know that I'm rich-rich, and one of them is Mark Salazar he approached me and asked me to a date in which I agreed and we got into a relationship for a month but as it turns out it's all just a bet, yes I just became one of his targeted girls to date for a month because of a bet but oh well let's just forget about him and enjoy this night and you know what? I'm actually surprised I got into this bar because I'm still 17 basically a minor but guess what I got in.

“Girl, you look gorgeous you know, why don't you enjoy this night and dance the night away?” Teddy asked me.

“I don't know, it's just...this is my first time coming to this place and while wearing this.” I pointed at my outfit which is a fit short dress with a revealing cleavage, oh God if my parents or my brothers see me wearing this they might lose it.

“Oh come on that's fine besides that way you could attract boys that can replace that jerk Mark.” Teddy replied.

“Teddy's right Val, enjoy the night!!” Erika shouted.

“Hey, don't force yourself ok lang yan, we could always enjoy some other nights if you're not ready yet.” Elisia said which confused me.

“Ready for what?” after I asked some strippers came into our table and danced in front of us.

“For this.” Elisia said after pointing at the strippers and smiling like a maniac while looking at them.

Not gonna lie that made me super uncomfortable, like omg that's traumatizing for me the way they danced with only underwears oh my god.I couldn't take it anymore so I left the area for some time and ordered some drinks to relax and enjoy, after drinking lots of liquors I can already feel them kicking in and while walking back to my friends I saw Mark with a a girl a really familiar girl, I think she's also studying at Northville High, they we're making out.....and after that Mark saw me looking at them and he deepens their kiss even more with a mocking look while looking at me and I couldn't take it anymore so I randomly pulled a man, the nearest man to me and I also made out with him, he looked shocked for a while but then goes with the flow until we pulled back from each other while trying to breathe properly, God knows how long we kissed that we almost suffocated but after that he said something to me.

“Why don't we bring this somewhere else? somewhere private?” he asked me in a sexy tone.

“With pleasure.”I replied to him without thinking about anything else.

After that we got into an expensive hotel and he brought me in his room.

“Now why don't we finish what we started?” he said before kissing me.

The kiss deepens until he kisses my neck and I felt so crazy I am shook, this is my first time and I never believed someone talking about how good these things are but now i know.After leaving love marks on my neck he proceeded kissing me until my chest and near my cleavage, he also left lots of love marks in there and I didn't mind because it felt so good that I moaned, oppsssiee daisy.After hearing me moaned he stopped for a while to take off his suit and shirt under and oh my god he's hawt, omg! He has the body of a greek god.He then continues kissing me while also unzipping my dress and I tried to fight back but with the pleasure he is giving me I couldn't even try, and then he completely took everything off my body, and he stared at me for 3 seconds before smirking and telling me...

“What a nice body you got.” he said before continuing kissing me.

“Are u ready.” he asked me in seduction.

“Wait it's my first time.” I told him.

“Don't worry I'll be gentle." After he said that he continued kissing me from my chest.

He kissed my chest into my nipples and he suddenly sucked, it surprised me but I couldn't say anything I'm getting crazy he then proceeded into my belly and into my pu$$y,I was really shy after he spreaded my legs wide but then he noticed and told me...

“Hey it's fine, it's only like this in the first time, trust me.” and I did what he said.

At first he licked, which made me crazy and I continued moaning so bad that I think that I can be heard from the outside but I guess that was not enough for him yet, because after that he licked aggressively and started sucking it it felt like he's fucking me but using his mouth and after that he got up to take off his freaking pants and underwear and OMG ahhhhhh my ghawwdddd it's so big and long and I can tell it's really hard by the way is standing so tall, but before I could even say anything he inserted a finger into my pu$$y and he keeps rubbing it and inserting it back and forth, and then after a few seconds he inserted another and another and omg it felt so good I felt like I'm on a freaking cloud nine but then I can feel a really tight feeling in my stomach and I don't know what it is I feel like peeing and out of embarrassment I held it for a while but after all that he's doing I couldn't helped it and I accidentally let go, I felt it squirting out of my pu$$y and I am so embarrassed but suddenly he said.

“It really is your first time but anyways don't feel bad it's just your orgasm darling.” he said sexily.

“But now I want you to get ready.” he said again.

“For what?" I asked him confused.

“For this.” he said.

I didn't even notice that his cock is already in between my legs and after saying that he suddenly inserted in which really hurts.

“It's ok it's only for a while.” he said sweetly.

And I guess he's telling the truth because after sometime the pain is already gone and is replaced by pleasure, a pleasure I never felt before...

TO BE CONTINUED