copyright

First of all, THANK YOU for giving this book a try
I promise you won't regret it.

Also , there are a few things you should know before you start this beautiful journey of TWO HEARTS are tied with BOOKS.

As some readers don't find it cool or find it boring , and then end up commenting on the story about how they don't like it . Instead, I suggest you there are other books on Wattpad which are opposite of it .
If you want to read , read

And also guys,

• This is a fictional story, so don't go and be like this doesn't happen in real life and all , It's called fictional for a reason !!!

• The story is completely made by me .

• I've added pictures in between the story to help you see and live the story the way I see it .
But you all are totally free to picture it the way you all want

Not part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise without prior written permission from the publisher.

It is illegal to copy this book , post it to a website or distribute it by any other means without permission, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review and promotion.

This novel is entirely a work of fiction. The names , characters and incident portrayed in this story are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons , living or dead , events or localities is entirely coincidental .

Tropes-:

• Academic rivals
• He fell first and harder
• Grumpy x sunshine
• Soft Romance