- Prologue

" No, it can't be.. " Vangou shakes his head and went to find a citizen around.

「✦♢✦」

After a while, he spot a young lady nearby, standing beside a Cafe.

" Excuse me- " His word got cut off by a lady that he was gonna ask.

" Welcome to Xogue Cafée, no discount available or even begged for it. " The lady response, it seems like this lady has no manners, but Vangou still has his intention to ask the lady.

" Excuse me Ms, would you mind tell me who leads this city? " Vangou ask, he try to make his voice polite as possible so the lady won't get offend.

" Mrs. Yeewon, she's the one who leads our city, but to be honest, after our God, Lord Vangouja died,
She, went self-confident and goes to the throne, she claims herself as the new leader of the city, so she can be a God like Lord Vangouja. " She explain, with sadness and anger, it seems like the young lady doesn't agree with the new leader.

" Oh, i'm sorry to heard that. " Vangou replied, with concerns in his tone, he can't believe someone would really that confident,
goes up to the throne and claim themself as the new leader.

" No need, i should apologize for making you feel bad to our condition recently. " She spoke.

" Does this new leader.. is a immortal? " Vangou ask, he needs to make sure the leader is immortal or only a mortal.

" She's a human-being (mortal). " She replied with a irritated tone.

" Ah.. I see, thank you, i shall continue my adventure. " He said.

" Wait! I never see you around before. " The lady spoke.

" I'm just a Traveler passing by,
  I'm from another city & i have a mission to do. "
Vangou replied, he has to hide his true identity from any mortal nor immortals.

" Ah.. is that so, okay, please come & visit our Cafée whenever you please, we will gladly served you some fine meals & dessert. " The lady offer.

" Thank you for the offer, i will gladly come & visit whenever i had the time. " Vangou replied kindly and waves goodbye to the young lady and start his adventure to save the city & take back his throne as a God.

To be Continue ...