Companion?

" I-I'm sorry.. Is it wrong? " Vangou ask nervously, he doesn't know what kind of child is this infront of him right now.

" Hmph, if you wan't to know, i am more older than you! " The floaty thing replied.

" A-Ah.. Is, that so? " He stuttered, he got a bit startled by the shout.

" Hah! Whatever! Anyways, thank you for helping me out from there. " The floaty thing thank him.

" It's no problem, i was just wanting to catch some fish, but instead, i got a wrong fish- " Before he could finish his sentence, the floaty thing glares at him.

" I'm sorry!!.. i was a bit rude there, huh? " He spoke while scratching his hair.

" Forget it! Because you help me, i can be your companion for the rest of your journey! " The floaty thing spoke.

" C-Companion..? " He said, widen his eyes.

" You, never had a companion, or yes? " Now, the floaty thing asked gently.

Vangou shakes his head as no, since he was a God before, so he had no companion when he's being a God.
Actually, Vangou never put any rules for his city, because the city that Vangou lead are the city of freedom, everyone can enjoy whatever they want, but since drunkards began to increased in the city,
He make a rules.

" Drunkards population began to increased, most of them always sexualized womans whenever they sees one.
I, the leader of this city, published an official rule.
Protect any womans, in case the Drunkards do something out of their mind.
Protect the kids from any alcoholic drinks, in case they won't touch or taking a sip from the bottle/glass. "

Lord Vangouja.

" Huh.. What a shameful. " The floaty thing spoke.

" W-What do you mean by that? " Vangou asked curiously.

" Of course you had no companion to accompany your journey! " The floaty thing face palm.

" Well, that's unnecessary for me, after all. " Vangou spoke.

" Is that so, mortal human? " The floaty thing ask.

" Yes, but if you wanted to join my journey, sure, it's not a big problem! " Vangou spoke.

" Thank you for the invitation, i would love to take the invitation to be your companion. " The floaty thing smiled.

" Ah, right! Rude of me didn't introduce myself, my name is Terrava, call me Terra for short. " She smiled.

" Pleasure to know you, Terra, mines is Vangou. " He smiled back.

" Hm.. Familiar name.. " Terra said, she put a bit suspicious to Vangou, while looking at Vangou from head to toe.

" W-What do you mean..? " Vangou start to panic.

" Forget it, maybe your the different person, let's start our journey! Wait.. Where is your destination? " She asked.

To Be Continue ...