Nick Willaims

Meredith walks over the new house and rings the doorbell. A boy opens the door. He seems like 24. Muscular. His hair is wild. And fluffy. Dark, dark brown. God he is hot. He looks like he is kist done working out. Which makes him even hotter.

"Uhm I brought a-"

The boy doesn't even cares about what you wanted to say and cuts you off.

"A apple pie? As welcome gift. How original.."

He says annoyed and cold. His expression makes you want to push him so badly. But when you look st his hands, you see silver rings. And veins. Can he get any hotter..? You move your eyes to his stomach. Well abs. He sees you staring at smirks.

"Like the view?"

You get red and looks at him. His green eyes would make you do anything.

"What? No! I was just..-"

The boy takes the pie. And chuckles.

"What's your name, princess?"

You blush.

"Meredith Lopez. Yours?"

"Nick Willaims"

He smiles at you. But it fades away when he sees your necklace. A gold heart with an A in it.

"Where does A stands for?"

You look down at your necklace, and smirks.

"A is for Alex my boyfriend."

Nick scoffs. But then he takes a step forwards and his breath is on your ear.

"Boyfriend..? When you could get me?"

You look at him confused but then he moves his vingers to your hip. His other hand on your cheek. You shiver by the coldness of the rings on your cheek. And feels it down your spine. You are speechless and he notices.

"What's wrong princess.. Doesn't your boyfriend does this with you..?"

He smiles and he moves his lips over your neck. Placing small kisses. Nibbling it softly. Meredith bites her lip. Trying not to moan.

"I.."

Is all you get out of your mouth.

Nick stops and takes a step back and closes the door of the house. You are left speechless infront the door.