Trip to Loo Loo land

A/n: new chapter, and welcome to the Loo loo land arc

At I.m.p 

Loona was lying on her back, scrolling through sinstagram. looking at the pictures she took with Y/n with her, Speaking of which, Y/n was coming out of Blitzo's office after caring stacks of paper cringing after what he just saw, wishing he had bleach on him. Loona glanced from her phone, chuckles.

Loona: What happened?

Y/n shivers seeing Blitzo playing his horses as if they were Moxxie and Millie having a three-way with them.

Y/n: Ya don't want to know, it would save your brain.

Loona frowns, she didn't even want to know what blitzo was doing, as Y/n sat down on the couch, climbs on top of her lays his head on her breast like they were his pillows, she then smiles. Loona leans her head down and kisses Y/n head.

Loona: Does that make you feel better?

Y/n then looks up at her smiles. As he was rubbing her expose white fur belly, with his hands as she went back to look at her phone.

Y/n: Yep.

Y/n smirked to see her phone distracting her. he lifted his head up to her neck and gave it a kiss, causing her to moan.

Loona: Babe.

Y/n: What am I'm not allowed to kiss my girlfriend on the neck?

Loona blushes and chuckles. Y/n slips his hand into her torn shirt to play with her left boob. She looks down at him with a smile. She wraps her tail around his body

Loona: Hey, I'm not complaining. even you playing with my boob is turning me on~ so resume whatever you are doing

She licks his cheek on both face cheeks, then goes back to her phone while Y/n goes back to kissing her neck. making her sigh happy. She looked through her phone and spotted tattoos. She looked at her boyfriend.

Loona: Say, Y/n, how do you feel about tattoos?

Y/n: *kiss* I think *kiss* They are cool, but it mostly depends on designs, but the annoying part is if you change, it's a pain to get rid of.

Loona: *sighs* That is true. I was thinking about us getting matching tattoos.

Y/n blushed. Loona noticed how stupid it was to ask.

Loona: Never mine, it was a.

Y/n kisses her lips as Millie overhears the conversation. He starts and pretends to sharpen up her axe.   while glancing at them. she looks at the heart tattoo on her left shoulder. She knew what place she got it from, the place near Loo loo land

Y/n: I didn't say no. of course we can.

Loona then put her phone away, wrapped her arms around his neck, and pulled him close to her breast. licking his face on how happy she was to hear him say yes.

Loona: fuck! thanks, I mean I never have gotten one before. but they also design with *shivers* needles. 

Y/n playfully tickles Loona's hips making her jump with a giggle.