𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 3: "𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆"

𝗗𝗼𝗴𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗣𝗼𝘃:
The guys and I were heading towards my house. When we entered my house with the guys, Bobbу notified everyone:
— Guys! let's distribute who will do what. -  Bobby replied. — And so.... Now I'll tell you who's going to do what. Picky, me and Hoppy are going to cook for all of us. Kickin and Dogday will choose the movie that we will watch. CraftyCorn and Bubba will clean the room and lay out sleeping bags. Is everything clear to everyone? - Bobby said.
Everyone nodded happily and went to do their job.
      Picky, Bobby and Hoppy went to the kitchen. They were making cookies and drinks. CraftyCorn and Bubba have already cleaned up and started to spread out bed bags for everyone. Me (Dogday) and Kickin were thinking about which movie to choose.
      — Maybe a scientific one?  - I said (Dogday)
— Dogday, are you serious?  Kickin replied. — It's boring.
     — Bubba would like it, hehe... - I replied.
     — That's when Bubba's b-day is, we'll turn on a science movie for him, but in the meantime we need to choose something fun. - Kickin replied.
    — Can we make some kind of list of films that we will watch? - I replied.
   — Hmm, good idea! -  Kickin replied.
   As a result, we decided what we would watch: a small comedy, fantasy and horror.

          Soon, everyone was almost done with their work. Picky, Bobby and Hoppy have already set the food on the table. CraftyCorn had been sitting and drawing in her notebook for a long time, and Bubba was reading a book. Kickin was just lying in his sleeping bag, and I was waiting for the arrival of Catnap.

      𝗖𝗮𝘁𝗻𝗮𝗽'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
I was still at home, even though it was getting late. I don't really want to go to a party, I'll have to talk a lot, listen to other people's conversations.. I just want silence. I have not decided on a choice, should I go to him at all? To him? Isn't his name Dogday? It doesn't matter.
Still, he almost begged me to come. Okay, okay, I'll probably come... I hope I won't regret it. I'll just sit with them for a while and go home.
     10 minutes later, I left the house and went to the Dogday's house. And yet I didn't want to go anywhere. I stopped at his door, before entering I knocked.

      𝗗𝗼𝗴𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗣𝗼𝘃:
I've been sitting and waiting for Catnap for 15 minutes, I was worried that he wouldn't come. But suddenly I heard a knock on the door, I ran to open it with a smile on my face, I realized that it was a Catnap. He came after all!
    — Hi, Catnap!  I said. He (Catnap) awkwardly shook his head and entered the house.
When I took Catnap into the living room, where the rest of the guys were sitting. The guys shouted in unison, "Hi, Catnap!" Catnap reluctantly waved at them and just sat down on the nearest sofa. Many of the guys started talking to him, asking how he was doing and a lot of questions. I started to notice how uncomfortable he was, and I said to everyone, "Guys, can we go eat?", it kind of saved the situation. All the guys switched to food, and almost no one bothered Catnap. I was glad that he was probably more comfortable this way.
Bobby and Picky were pouring drinks and putting food on everyone's plates. Everyone ate and praised the girls for making it so delicious.
     Then we decided to go watch a movie. I invited Catnap to sit on the couch with me, and the rest of the guys were sitting in their sleeping bags. At first, the guys and I watched comedy movies, everyone was having fun, but I noticed that Catnap wasn't having fun, he was just sitting with a fake smile, pretending that he was having fun or did it seem to me? Then we went down the list and started watching a fantasy movie. This movie was so interesting, a lot of mysticism and a lot of plots! When I looked at Catnap's face, I was glad, he seemed to be wondering if he liked fiction? After we watched a couple of fantastic films, we moved on to horror. A horror movie.
I wonder if Catnap will be scared, hehe?  I thought.
While we were watching the movie, many people were already beginning to be afraid, and Hoppy and CraftyCorn hid under their blankets, not wanting to look any further. Even Kickin was shaking.
This movie has been running for more than two hours, and to be honest, I myself was already beginning to be afraid, my fur stood on end and I was afraid to look any further. When I looked at Catnap, I was a little surprised. He wasn't afraid, he just sat there with his usual expression.
I turned to him and asked, "Uh, aren't you scared?"
He didn't answer me. I asked again and he just nodded slightly. Hmm, maybe he was a little scared, but he didn't want to show it, pheh.
        Then Bobby announced that it was very late and it was time for us all to go to bed. She turned off the TV and wished all the scared kids a good night. All the guys got into their sleeping bags and tried to fall asleep. 
I looked around the room and realized that Catnap didn't have a sleeping bag. I turned to him and asked,
"Hey, don't you have a sleeping bag?"? - I asked.
He didn't answer, but nodded as usual, he nodded no. He didn't even know there was going to be an overnight stay.
— Uh, I'll be right back. - I told him.
I got up and took a pillow and a blanket from the closet and went to my couch. I gave a pillow and a blanket to Catnap.
— Aamm, you can sleep on my couch, take this blanket and pillow. - I told him.
Catnap looked at me awkwardly, but still took the blanket and pillow and nodded in agreement. I was glad that he would stay.
I lay down on the opposite side of the couch from Catnap. He also lay down on the sofa. The room was quiet.