The Appointment

Luffy coughed as he walked to the front desk, grabbing a mask off the table. He put it on as he looked at the woman sitting there.

"Hello. Do you have an appointment?" She asked. Luffy nodded.

"Mhm. With doctor Trafalgar, I believe?" He said, his voice shaky from the cold he had. The woman nodded, writing something on a clipboard. She told him to sit and wait, so he did, sitting in the waiting area.

"Luffy?" A voice said as the door creaked open. Luffy perked up, looking over with a nod as he walked into the open door. He followed a tall man from behind, not able to see his face yet. When they reached the room, Luffy sat on a chair, sighing as he laid back.

"Listen, my throat hurts so bad. I-" He had to pause as the doctor sat in his chair, leaning back, his legs spread and his chin lying on his palm. Luffy's face flushed. He was covered in tattoos, and earrings. He looked tired, but handsome, and, god, did he have nice hands.. Luffy gulped softly.

The doctor nodded at him, reaching a hand out. "I'm doctor Law." He spoke, expecting Luffy to shake his hand. Luffy reached his hand out too, taking the taker man's hand in his. He shook it, feeling the way the veins on his hand pulsed, his tattoos lining his fingers on each hand to crest the word 'DEATH'. He breathed heavily into his mask. This man was insanely hot. And that was killing Luffy. Law pulled his hand back, sitting back comfortably again.

"So, what's the problem? You said your throat hurts, no?" He said with a raised brow, his earrings glistening. Luffy nodded quickly.

"Y-yeah. My throat hurts bad." He said softly, trying not to irritate the throat. Law stood up, snapping some gloves on his hands. He grabbed a wooden tab, pulling Luffy's mask down. "Open." Luffy opened his mouth shaking, sticking his tongue out. To Law, that should've been a normal sight, but the way his eyes seemed needy and his tongue stuck out like that, made him feel a certain way. He brushed it off, sticking the tab into his mouth. The young boy gagged, letting out a whimper-like sound leave his mouth. Law pulled the tab out, putting it into a machine. After a minute, he nodded. "You got strep. I'll prescribe you some meds to take, 'kay?" Law said, turning around to face the boy. Luffy nodded, pulling his mask up to hide his bright red face. He then paid and left Law, leaving the doctor's office. He got back into his car, his friend Zoro driving it. Luffy sighed, taking his mask off. Zoro raised a brow, eyeing him.

"What's up? I know that face." Luffy giggled as Zoro asked, a smile on his face.

"Oh my GOD, Zoro. That doctor was so hot. His hands were so nice, too." Luffy laughed, kicking his feet. "His tattoos were so cool!" Zoro sighed, shaking his head as he began to drive across the city. Zoro stopped at a gym on the way back.

"Sorry, gotta grab something I left. Wanna come in for a minute? Maybe you'd like it here." Zoro offered, the black-haired nodding. He walked in with Zoro, scrolling through his phone. He looked over, seeing none other than the doctor; Trafalgar Law. His jaw went slack, his eyebrows raising.

"Thanks. Luffy, let's g-" Zoro looked at Luffy's expression, looking at the guy he was looking at. It was a pretty tatted-up guy working on the bench press. Zoro laughed and shook his head. "That guy? That's the guy you were thirsting over? That's Law, he's here every day." Luffy pouted.

"You get to see that HUNK of a man EVERY DAY?!" He huffed, crossing his arms. "I'm getting a membership here." He stated. Zoro shrugged.

"Do whatever, man. I ain't stopping you. Just know, I'm pretty sure he's straight." Luffy huffed once more, sighing.

"I'm pretty cute, aren't I? I'm sure I can get him!" He grinned proudly. Zoro chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah," The taller reassured, walking over to the front desk. "Yo. My friend here wants a membership." He told the man at the front desk. The man looked at Luffy, sticking out a hand.

"Hey! Name's Usopp. I can get you a membership for half the price, Zoro's my good friend." Luffy took his hand, shaking it.

"Yeah, thanks, man!" He said happily. They soon bought the membership, Zoro going to the car as Luffy talked a bit more with Usopp about the membership, wanting to know more about it. He heard a chuckle come from behind him. He turned around, looking up and seeing Law. He went silent.

Law stared down at him, a raised eyebrow on his face. His tattooed muscles were on full display, sweat dripping down his body. The only thing he was wearing was sweatpants. "So, you're in this gym now, Scars?" He said, obviously giving Luffy that nickname because of the scar under his eye. Luffy's face went red.

"Yep! I just decided I gotta.. work on my form a little..?" He lied, trying to play it off. Law laughed, patting him on the shoulder.

"Nice. See you around." He said with a nod, waving to Usopp and leaving the building.

God, this could be the start of something amazing.

————————

Hello, my babes! Thank you for reading! I had a LOT of motivation for this one!