Part 11

Valerie's alarm went off at 5:30 AM, Brianna woke up and shook Valerie awake. They got up and went to get changed, to start doing their morning routine. They left the doors by 6:30 AM, making it just in time for school. 

They walked in school and their 7 hours off hell just begun. 

-==============================

They set their bags on the floor and their shoes on the shoe mat, running up the stairs. They plopped themselves down on the bed, starting to scroll through their phones for the countless hours to come until Brianna has practice. Soon, their whole week will be filled. No more Friday fun days. 

===========

Brianna ran onto the other side of the field, setting her soccer bag down and going back onto the field while Valerie's mom and Valerie sat on the bleachers to watch her. Brianna went over to her coach as he called everyone over as just like that, practice started.

They went upstairs with their bag of Wendy's. The frosty's are just different at night with the fry's too. Now that's heaven. Brianna quickly finished eating since she had to get in the shower. She walked into the bathroom and started the water. Who knows, the water could take forever to warm up. She started to undress herself before getting in.

Brianna came into the room with pajamas on, turning off the light and turning on the fan as Valerie's scrolling through her phone, unbothered. Brianna slid into her arms and rested her head on Valerie's chest, falling asleep.

A few minutes later, Valerie looked down at Brianna, a peaceful Brianna wo's sleeping. She laughed to herself before putting her phone on the charger and falling asleep with Brianna, the two of them cuddling.

===========================

Valerie's alarm went off at 5:30 AM again, today being Thursday. They got up faster than ever and went to start their morning routine, picking out their clothes for the day. Which, they're pretty slow at. It's just a skill they need to get better at.

They walked through the gates of the school, knowing that their 7 hours of hell has just began once again.

-------------------------'

353 words :)