𝟎𝟎𝟎.

𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑵𝑶𝑾, (Name) NEVER felt so helpless in her whole life

She was currently next to her dying husband, tightly holding his hand while caressing her round belly with her other hand.

Yes, she was pregnant. It was a surprise since curses not only didn't have hearts nor feelings, but they couldn't even reproduce.

She was very skeptical about keeping the baby, not only because it would become an easy target, but also because she couldn't even take care of a child to save her life!

She was (Name) Sukuna, The Queen Of Curses; The Disgraced One; a goddess for those foolish humans and a tyrant! How was she supposed to take care of her offspring?

How did she even fall in love in the first place...?

After learning a while earlier that her husband had been severely attacked during his mission, she immediately precipitated herself to his side, which leads to the current events.

How did you even get yourself in this situation? she scoffed.

(H/n) let out a painful wheeze. I'm sorry for worrying you..

Whatever, just rest up. You'll be fine. She said, but deep down, she knew he wouldn't make it.

(H/n) quietly looked at his wife for a moment. A normal person would've thought that she didn't care, but he knew her very well; she wasn't okay.

She would probably burn down another village and kill its civilians to blow off steam.

I'm sorry.

Why do you keep apologizing? I told you, you will be fine. The lump in her throat started to get tight; he didn't have much time left.

He held her face with his hand, sadly looking at her.

If you cry, I will end your life myself. she scowled and harshly glaring at him, feeling her tears threatening to fall anytime.

I wished I could be here to raise our child together The man whispered, looking at the pregnant woman with so much love in his eyes.

(Name) leaned down and gave him a kiss on the lips; a kiss that held so many feelings; a final goodbye, knowing she'll have to let go.

She felt him smile and slowly, his body turning less and less warm until it fell limp in her arms.

She felt her tears flow, not showcasing any emotions on her face. Why...?

Why did you take him away from me...?

The woman waited to scream, shout, wail, cry at the gods for taking away the only person that ever cared for her. She knew she was a bad person, but this was unfair.

From that day on, she swore on their heads that she would burn down the whole world and protect her child for him, no matter what.

(Name) Sukuna was not supposed to fall in love.

She did not have a once of care for this world. Not a once of care for humans lives either. She was exempted of feelings the day she became a curse.

The day she randomly met (H/n) Itadori while bathing in the river was the day she slightly changed her perspective of the world.

Any normal sorcerer would've took this chance to attack her, but he didn't. Instead, he spoke those words.

You know, staying out there could be dangerous for you. ❞ He smiled at her.

That day, she was honestly surprised. She could've killed him at this instant, but something told her not to. She was just going to play with him a bit and throw him away.

But surprisingly, she never got tired of him. They started spending more and more time together until they eventually fell in love with each other.

He was the complete opposite of her. While (H/n) was kind, selfless and gentle, (Name) was ruthless, merciless and devoid of any emotions. He was a human. She was a two faced and four armed curse. But they made it work out.

The more she thought about him, the more his death became suspicious to her.

The man was strong; it could almost rival her strength but was still far.

Maybe someone found out their relationship (aside from the maids, the cult members and Uraume), and used it at their advantage. She had many enemies after all.

Anyways, she was going to find the culprit behind this, and make them pay with their life.

[𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬]
Finally a new chapter after a long break! I tried to make it long this time since my prologues always end up with like 200 words, so I think I nailed this (◍•ᴗ•◍)